Getting past the shy-guy

The good ladies are great at reading people and knowing how to handle any personality type. I have been with great ladies who can read the shyness in an instant and know how to put you at ease.

My suggestion is the same as the rest. Find a a good reviewed newbie provider, and I bet she will know how to handle shyness. Originally Posted by bilbobaggin

well said...ditto!!
agree ^
Great advice all, thanks!
Well thank you dear for the shout out!

But to the OP, learning how to research whoever you're interested in meeting is the first step in getting more comfortable about meeting someone new. Of course it's scary your first couple times, but researching and reading reviews can give you a lot of insight on who you might meet. Like CMore suggested, pick someone who is newbie friendly but well established. There's nothing worse than taking a chance and it turning out badly. The whole point of the hobby is to do something different and exciting and have a really great time with someone. I've never met a man that was like "Man I can't WAIT for this hooker to rip me off and run off in her Pimps car." So RESEARCH, think with the BIG head and not the little one. See someone who you KNOW you will be safe with and also someone who would be willing to provide a reference for you in the future if you decide to meet someone else new later on.

Have FUN and play SAFE!! :=* Originally Posted by JessicaKCRabbit
The more I read Ms.Rabbit's posts, the more I want to "hit that" lol
Great advice all, thanks! Originally Posted by Squeaks
One last thing.
Once the door closes, all the gals above can take care of your shy thing. But, a question, and with humor, these gals can break you into the fun. But if you want to get out of the shy thing quickly, ask the gal to go cowgirl and try break you.
once the door is closed I take over and it's all fun from then on ...
That is the best part...plus a lil smack on my sweet ass!!
The more I read Ms.Rabbit's posts, the more I want to "hit that" lol Originally Posted by arealwingdinger
Come and gettttttt it!

Speaking of which.... did our OP ever take the plunge?? We'd love to know how it went!
ya has he or not we could all tag team him ... what away to get it her done lol....
Good thread...although I am not shy, I would think that hobbying is a good way to address shyness and social anxiety to an extent. In some states, it's even a legal way to address issues through sexual surrogates. I don't know of any specific providers that are true "sexual surrogates" but many of the ladies here such as Savannah, Dallas, Emmie, etc are simply nice people and take their job seriously.
You are getting people's time and if you are upfront on it I think we'll reviewed providers will help your entry into the hobby. If you are overly nervous on a 1st meeting without setting expectations, that may cause the provider to be nervous so I would be open on it.
Can't express seeing established providers to start your adventure more. They will help you in that they know other providers so you can get references and maybe even they could bring in another girl for a session as an easy way to expand your network safely. There are a lot of causes for shyness. Good providers will ease you into it. At first maybe you'll be very submissive but after enough times, you will increase your confidence enough such you can expand your sexual identity and all that...good luck
The ONLY time I get shy is when i am fixing to do a threesome mfm ......I don't know why,but I just get butterflies in my stomach till the fun begins!!
when I was young .. now I think I'm ready but i'll be shy at first who can help out ??

The ONLY time I get shy is when i am fixing to do a threesome mfm ......I don't know why,but I just get butterflies in my stomach till the fun begins!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I think DP would be a lot of fun..with the right men... I've been CRAVING that!!
when I was young .. now I think I'm ready but i'll be shy at first who can help out ?? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
This has always been a fantasy for me too.

Something extremely sexy about a woman that wants to take on 2 guys.
I would just not want our stuff to touch, and him to not try to make eye contact
I'll keep all Swords very busy .. I think might have to be with 2 guys I seen before a few times before I can pull it off with being at ease of the whole
fantasy .. not sure if men feel the same way that they need to know each other ?? I think maybe not ?

This has always been a fantasy for me too.

Something extremely sexy about a woman that wants to take on 2 guys.
I would just not want our stuff to touch, and him to not try to make eye contact Originally Posted by Mccaffery