Putin on the brink ?

Great advice. Welcome to ECCIE!

Trump has something to do with Putin? WHO knew?

hahahahahahah Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wait for it………RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA…………
They got his fat ass dead to rights on that Jackie. Barr and the pussies in the Senate stopped it. Mueller was a pussy too. It was uncharted territory at the time.

Not anymore.
They got his fat ass dead to rights on that Jackie. Barr and the pussies in the Senate stopped it. Mueller was a pussy too. It was uncharted territory at the time.

Not anymore. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
if you say so

baahhahaaaa
Of the Following . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
I'm actually very surprised that Putin has not been assassinated yet. That evil midget must have an incredible security team surrounding him 24/7.

I feel bad for the Russian people because they have a dictator who will do whatever he wants to with no repercussions, and they can't do shit about it. Happy that we live in such a great country where we don't have to put up with that nonsense and the vast majority of us will agree to have a piece of shit like that quickly removed from office as soon as legally possible.

To the OP's 2nd to last sentence, Putin will be "around" until he dies which is why I said I am surprised he has not been assassinated yet. He's a rabid dog now. You have to put them down because there is no good left in them, so empathy, sympathy and reason are no longer traits they should be expected of them to possess. Putin has shown his complete lack of regard for the life of many. That vicious animal should be put down IMO.
If you notice when he is out and about in the past (before sanctions) he would not eat or drink anything. Probably has a taster at home. Who knows. But the guy is getting to be some kind of special when it comes to the paranoia department. The guy will not give up power for anything. And he controls it with an iron grip. If you are Russian and you go with him, he'll leave you alone. Develop a voice.... That's why there is no independent voice out in the open in Russia.