posting after warning

Some of your Trump bullshit. DJ doesn't seem to care about enforcing the rules evenly. Im not allowed to say that your fantasy is deranged, but they're allowed to say that I have some made up Trump Derangement Syndrome. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
What Trump “ bullshit” are you referring to? A difference of political opinion perhaps? I advised you to take your “game” to the Political Forum. Such behavior was tolerated there until recently anyways. But I can tell you from experience that DJ and the other mods in this forum don’t tolerate it. I know from experience. If I disagree with them on an infraction, I debate with them privately. Most times I lose, very few times I changed their minds. Maybe 3 times in 10yrs. But hey, keep your shovel busy!
How many points does tatts have? And have any been knocked off? Originally Posted by Dlh
Tatts is still here, just under a different handle. He hasn't had one of his bulgarian temper tantrums lately so he may be flying under the mods radar for now. However, give him time....or kumquats.
Where did JMICHEAL go? Stil a member. No response? What’s up with that? No last word for his/hers thesis? Asking for a friend.