How to get the most of your girl? (for bodyrub sessions specifically)

• MeFan
  • 05-09-2010, 11:52 PM
Lool, I didn't understand any of the above, but it seems that it's funny

Huh, actually I haven't been in a strip club before...
but may be when I go in the future, I might give you advices on that as well
TFF
You fuckers be gentle with this one..............so, she will last a little longer.

I need to go find me some tater salad..............where is that fucking chihuahua?

MeFan, I want you to know that not everyone around here is an asshole.

Take me for example....................... .
I for one am taking notes.

Note #1
dearhunter is not an ashole.

Note #2
WTF?
You fuckers be gentle with this one..............so, she will last a little longer.

I need to go find me some tater salad..............where is that fucking chihuahua?

MeFan, I want you to know that not everyone around here is an asshole.

Take me for example....................... . Originally Posted by dearhunter
There's a ban on tater salad because of GSO3 contamination.
The chihuahua is in rehab
And on you being an asshole well that's er uh ah heck I'll just leave that one alone
1) If you'r looking for a sensual msg/br that includes mutual touch and happy end, have the confident to tell your provider in front from the first call, or text msg; otherwise you will be wasting your time and money on something you don't want it. If she doesn't mind, she will said so. But if she said I can't discuss that by phone or she hang up on you, be happy because you just saved yourself from wasting time and money. Originally Posted by MeFan
This could be the worst advice I've seen here in a long time.

If you're going to see a massage provider, never, ever, EVER mention a "happy ending" over the phone or in e-mail. That's a rookie mistake, and also something that sets off the LE warnings in the mind of a smart provider.

A friendly huge as you meet her at the door with a cool smile
Originally Posted by MeFan

I've been told that mine was huge and friendly, but I think they were just saying that to get my money.
This could be the worst advice I've seen here in a long time.

If you're going to see a massage provider, never, ever, EVER mention a "happy ending" over the phone or in e-mail. That's a rookie mistake, and also something that sets off the LE warnings in the mind of a smart provider. Originally Posted by blowpop
That is what is so funny. It is the WORST advice - and he actually believes he has a clue.
That is what is so funny. It is the WORST advice - and he actually believes he has a clue. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
What? This isn't good advice. Shit, and I left voice mails!!!!!!