Sugardaddy/Sugarbabe vs. Hobbiest/Provider

Along with answering to someone else, this is the biggest "No." factor for me. I think I have developed a serious case of sexual ADD. I really enjoy the variety. It'd be really hard to give up. I love looking at the week ahead and thinking "Oh I have "Ride 'Em Cowgirl" on Monday, Seduction Tuesday, Spanky on Wed, Thursday Toys, and Big Bang Friday". Keeps a big smile on my face and a spring in my step. My little cruiser is used to being driven almost daily. Once a week?!?! What if it rusted from misuse? Started misfiring?

I think it would be a beneficial for younger ladies. I think every 20 yr old should have an older generous lover. Seems like it'd be a great way to learn about sexuality vs sex. Originally Posted by babee;545:msn-wink:01
I AGREE. I mean, I met a man on cl that dropped 7 g's and paid my car off, only new him a good 3 months...( LUCK, I guess?! )... all I did was help a little and offer services, it was never my idea... only his because my car was totaled in a wreck and he could tell I was a good girl. Hee continued to see me... so it's just finding someone with a careing, helping heart... I think all reg. clients are like sugar daddies if they are devoted to just one girl... we make them happy, they provide, we provide, they make us happy! sugar luv and provider relations... same thing if you create a bond with a regular...just less stress, I think.
i812-) wrote:

Number one rule about a SD/SB role is your comfort level of giving cash on a monthly basis. For me it only happened on date night, everyother time I gave cash in advance I never heard back from them.
Hello Arkansas!

The first rule of hobbying is: NEVER PAY IN ADVANCE. While all rules of hobbying don't easily transfer to SD-SB relationships, this one does. If I have a new SB (which I do, as a matter of fact), I pay her a base allowance PER WEEK. I see her at least twice a week, so I make two equal payments to her per week. This reduces my exposure in the event something bad happens, and I think it encourages my SB to show good behavior. Eventually, I may feel comfortable enough to fund her in advance. When I've done this, I've never gotten burned.

Hey, btw, is the rumor I've heard true that y'all all wear those plastic Razorback hats? Doesn't that interfere with y'alls' hobbying?

i812-) wrote:

Hey, btw, is the rumor I've heard true that y'all all wear those plastic Razorback hats? Doesn't that interfere with y'alls' hobbying?

Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Last time I tried DATY with my hog hat on, I thought it got in the way but apparently it provided some stimulation, but the provider's face was flushed, her legs were shaking and she said it was the best she'd ever had!

Thanks for the input, Shyster. I've done the monthly contribution route before. It usually works best to start with each visit or weekly. Its new to the SB too and she's wondering if she's going to get screwed (not in a good way), too. It takes building some trust and comfort level

Obviously the SD/SB has worked well for you. Compare with your hobby experience. Do you ever attain the same comfort level?
arklookn4lovn wrote:

Obviously the SD/SB has worked well for you. Compare with your hobby experience. Do you ever attain the same comfort level?
I'm an adaptable person. I used to hobby twice a week, on average. (All my hobbying now is in threesomes with my SB.) If I was seeing a provider for the first time, there was a little nervousness on both are parts because, well, we were just meeting and we're about to do something really intimate. But that small amount of nervousness can be a good thing.

If I'm playing with a SB candidate for the first time (I call her a "candidate" because I would NEVER agree to enter into a SD-SB relationship without having played with the girl first), I'm again a little nervous but chances are she's REALLY nervous. One thing that distinguishes a SB from a provider is that there's some seduction involved with getting a SB into bed. You don't walk into her incall, plop down your envelope, and get down to business. I've had six long-term SBs, and all but one had a relatively small amount of sexual experience when I met her (5-10 sexual partners).

So a wise SD should take the time to get to know the SB candidate before he starts boning her. Having lunch at the first meet, then engaging in an activity (I like to take them shooting) at the beginning of the second meet is like foreplay, and helps to make the SB less nervous. But no matter what you do, some nervousness is going to remain.

Once I've entered into a relationship, intimacy, trust, and communication all increase exponentially. My current SB (No. 6) is typical in my experiences. She texts me every day at least 10 times, asking how I am and what I'm doing. If I'm not busy, I may even respond. Haha. No. 3 used to call me every morning when I hit the office and talk for at least 30 minutes. I really liked her and never minded the time commitment. This contact leads to intimacy. And it's intimacy that a hobbyist can only rarely -- maybe never -- get from seeing providers, where the contact is limited and all on the clock.

Why do SBs behave this way? Sure, they're very grateful for the support. But an important part of any SD-SB relationship is mentoring. The way I look at it, why should I give my hard-earned money to a girl who'll only blow it on something stupid when she can defer instant gratification and plan for the future? That's one reason many SBs want SDs -- they want direction. My SBs were 18 to 24 years-old when I met them, and WTF does anyone at that age know? Nada.

One thing I urge my SBs to do is save at least 25% of whatever I give them. If they do that, I match it after a few months, but I don't tell them in advance I'm going to do that. Call me a bent puppetmaster, but I need to know if she's got the smarts for the long haul with me. Of course, if they get a matching grant from me the first time, after that they ALWAYS save at least 25% because they know their responsibility will be rewarded.

If I can't trust a girl after a couple of months because she cancels meets or engages in some other irresponsible behavior, I just end it. But after a few months have passed and things are going well, I don't have a problem with fronting my SB her allowance. By then, I'm paying for things above her allowance, too, like phones, other electronic doodads, clothes, hair care, massages, tans, tattoos -- you name it. All those things that make a young girl happy. Haha. By six months or so, everything should be clicking. You're happy because she's pretty, young, and tight, she's reliable, and you know what makes her tick. She's happy because you make her life better, she trusts you, and you don't pop after 30 seconds like boys her own age. Haha. If you're there, you've achieved SD-SB Bliss.

These are some reasons why hobbying and having a SB are very different. As I wrote in the thread in the Dallas Forum, after I ditched SB No. 5 in November, I went on a provider binge and saw three lovely ladies in five days. All were very pretty and ranged in age from 21 to 25 years old. During the same five days, I met and bedded a 19 year-old SB candidate on the first day I put a profile on a web site, and I had more fun banging her than I had with all three of the providers put together. Why? Because I spent about three hours with her before we did the deed gambling, having dinner, and making out. Maybe it's just me, but the time I spend with a SB vertically -- foreplay to me, getting attention to her -- is just as important as the time I spend with her horizontally. Maybe even more important.
QUOTE "What's cheaper????? ""

oh nevermind

oh nevermind Originally Posted by GRIPITRIPIT
My daddy taught me that the best things in life are never free or cheap. And I firmly believe pussy is one of the better things in life!
What's cheaper? Jacking off, I guess.

oh nevermind Originally Posted by GRIPITRIPIT
My daddy taught me that the best things in life are never free or cheap. And I firmly believe pussy is one of the better things in life! Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
Well, texan1965 (who GRIP seems to be quoting) did ask what's cheaper?

Pussy may never be cheap, but some pussies are cheaper than others. And conversely, some pussies are more expensive; that's why we have a High Dollar Hotties forum (though I think that's the ASPD name; it goes by another name here).

Cheers,

bcg
shyster your posts are golden...i've got to think that with your number of successful SD/SB relationships under your belt (pun intended) you have multiple attempts that went wrong...please share some of your more memorable FUBARS!!

Not worthy,

Sultan
Sultan of Swing wrote:
shyster your posts are golden...i've got to think that with your number of successful SD/SB relationships under your belt (pun intended) you have multiple attempts that went wrong...please share some of your more memorable FUBARS!!
Thank you for your kind words, but you must be kidding. I could say that in all my dealings with SB candidates, everything went exactly as planned. I COULD say that, but I'd be lying. Haha.
  • About a year ago, I pursued a REALLY pretty 19-year-old, small (5'2"), natural redhead with real 36DDs. She's a nice mix of Irish and Japanese, she's a Suicide Girl, and she does a little softcore erotic modeling. But she is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. After a couple of lunches to seal the deal, we agreed to meet to play the first time. I paid for the playpen, then went out to her truck when she didn't respond to my texts. She told me we had to hurry because her brother just called and she needed to pick him up in 30 minutes. Haha. We eventually DID play a few times, but there just wasn't enough vroom-vroom under that gorgeous hood to make the long drive to the sticks worthwhile. Shame.
  • During my recent search in November, I met a tall, slender, brown-haired girl with an incredible, angular body and an extremely cute face. She'd worked at Twin Peaks as a waitress, but had fallen on some undetermined (to me) hard times and had a shitty, part-time job in a mall and lived with her parents. The pics she showed me, taken maybe six months earlier, depicted a girl I'd rate a 10, or at least a 9.5. But the girl I met looked worn (especially for a 19-year-old), probably the result of some nasty stuff she was putting in her body. But still she had potential and, even in her dogeared state, she was eminently boneable. So I boned her at the second meet and gave her $200 in earnest money for two hours of play, which she gratefully accepted. I pitched her a number for her allowance, and she agreed. But a few days later, she told me she wanted $3,000 A WEEK!, which was just a little less than I was willing to spend. Haha. I told her I wanted to rent her, not buy her, and I asked her why her needs had gone up so much. She said her fiance had looked in her phone, read our text messages, and demanded that she not see me anymore. I obviously can't say for sure, but I think she decided she'd still see me anyway, as long as the reward was worth the risk. Coincidentally, a buddy hobbyist knew her pretty well before I met her. He told me she was doing a little "massage" out of Twin Peaks, and my friend figures she wanted me to support the, uh, habits of both her and her fiance.
  • About 3 1/2 years ago, I saw a 19-year-old provider when she was just starting out. She was cute as a button, but she had severe anxiety problems. She was only semi-functional and very disorganized. That was a real problem since she had a brand new rugrat to take care of. But I became very fond of her and eventually she quit providing and became my SB. I didn't even mind her carting along her little bundle of illegitimacy when we went on excursions. (Just imagine some of the thoughts the Bible-beaters had when they saw the three of us together. Haha.) She wasn't very talented at play, and she wasn't a quick learner. I still hobbied some, and I was seeing a lot of one provider in particular. So my SB agreed to play with me and the provider so she could get some pointers on giving BJs and such. (btw, lovingKAYLA, a well-known provider in Dallas and an old friend, gave BJ lessons to my current SB a few weeks ago. I was a very willing practice subject. Haha.) I loved the play, although the girls didn't get along particularly well. (I've always wondered if I liked the play so much BECAUSE there was some tension between the girls.) Afterwards, I thought about it and it hit me that I liked the provider more than my SB. Sensing this, the provider offered and I agreed to be her SD, and she quit providing. To maintain the delicate equilibrium which prevents the Earth from spinning off its axis, my SB went back to providing, and she remains a provider to this day. But get this -- she PM-ed me here a few days ago asking if I wanted her to be my SB. Hahaha.
This may be a little off topic, but I love the way you write Shyster. You have some great descriptive language... "her little bundle of illegitimacy." That cracks my stuff up. It's also quite informative and entertaining to read at the same time.
His writing cracks me up as well..
My opinion is ...........???

I mean I respect both and you never know who you meet and what kind of relationship that leads to..So for Now I continue to PLAY!!

Thank goodness you continue to Play Sydney. Thank goodness you do!!!! LOL