Another new poll has HRC whipping Trump, Johnson

It depends on how many more terrorist attacks we suffer between now and then.

Our current "President" is doing such a good job of keeping our citizens safe. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
We need a POTUS like GW Bush to protect us from terrorists. . . oh wait. . . 911 happened under his watch.
We need a POTUS like GW Bush to protect us from terrorists. . . oh wait. . . 911 happened under his watch. Originally Posted by southtown4488
9/11 was a wake up call. A very tragic one.

Post 9/11 who did a better job?

Ask the people in Boston, San Bernardino, and Orlando.

Guns are not the enemy. Radical Islamic terrorists are.
9/11 was a wake up call. A very tragic one.

Post 9/11 who did a better job?

Ask the people in Boston, San Bernardino, and Orlando.

Guns are not the enemy. Radical Islamic terrorists are. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

If a dem was in the white house during 911 you would blame him.

"Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US was the President's Daily Brief prepared by the Central Intelligence Agency and given to U.S. President George W. Bush on Monday, August 6, 2001. The brief warned of terrorism threats from Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda 36 days before the September 11, 2001 attacks."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_La...o_Strike_in_US

if you hade any intellectual integrity you would blame GW Bush for 911.
If a dem was in the white house during 911 you would blame him.

"Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US was the President's Daily Brief prepared by the Central Intelligence Agency and given to U.S. President George W. Bush on Monday, August 6, 2001. The brief warned of terrorism threats from Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda 36 days before the September 11, 2001 attacks."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_La...o_Strike_in_US

if you hade any intellectual integrity you would blame GW Bush for 911.
Originally Posted by southtown4488
Yet Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator didn't positively do a damn thing to stop bin Laden on his watch, did he, suckclown?
Yet Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator didn't positively do a damn thing to stop bin Laden on his watch, did he, suckclown? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
rant rant rant

if anyone wants to have an adult discussion, debate I have no problem with that. I'm not gonna get dragged into a childish name calling contest.
rant rant rant

if anyone wants to have an adult discussion, debate I have no problem with that. I'm not gonna get dragged into a childish name calling contest.
Unlike your dim-retard ass, suckclown, adults know that Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator didn't positively do a damn thing to stop bin Laden on his watch and know that, and adults also know that Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator let bin Laden's operatives infiltrate this country for several months to plan and train for their attack, suckclown.
Unlike your dim-retard ass, suckclown, adults know that Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator didn't positively do a damn thing to stop bin Laden on his watch and know that, and adults also know that Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator let bin Laden's operatives infiltrate this country for several months to plan and train for their attack, suckclown. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
rant rant. . . fail.

wanna try again.
rant rant. . . fail.

wanna try again.
Repudiating your dim-retard ass is great sport, suckclown. Noticed that you cannot refute how Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator didn't positively do a damn thing to stop bin Laden on his watch after bin Laden declared a Holy War against the U.S., suckclown.
Repudiating your dim-retard ass is great sport, suckclown. Noticed that you cannot refute how Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator didn't positively do a damn thing to stop bin Laden on his watch after bin Laden declared a Holy War against the U.S., suckclown. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
rant fail
rant fail Originally Posted by southtown4488
The only one "failing" here is your lib-retard ass, suckclown. You've completely failed to refute how Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator didn't positively do a damn thing to stop bin Laden on his watch after bin Laden declared a Holy War against the U.S., suckclown.
The only one "failing" here is your lib-retard ass, suckclown. You've completely failed to refute how Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator didn't positively do a damn thing to stop bin Laden on his watch after bin Laden declared a Holy War against the U.S., suckclown. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

fail, I don't bother to read ur posts. . its just childish angry rants filled with dim witted insult .. . oh wait, ur Donald Trump. hahaha
fail, I don't bother to read ur posts. . its just childish angry rants filled with dim witted insult .. . oh wait, ur Donald Trump. hahaha Originally Posted by southtown4488
A repeat for your dumb-ass edification, suckclown. The only one "failing" here is your lib-retard ass, suckclown. You've again completely failed to refute how Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator didn't positively do a damn thing to stop bin Laden on his watch after bin Laden declared a Holy War against the U.S., suckclown.
Coulda, woulda, shoulda ... DIDN'T, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!!!