WHITE HOUSE LOWERS THE BOOM --- 35 Russian Diplomats Expelled!!!

Odumbo fucked up because Odumbo is an naive, incompetent fuck-up, Sissy Chap. Odumbo didn't save shit, and Odumbo's legacy is the toilet circling the bowl, and you can bob for them apples all day long, Sissy Chap, but they're still going to smell like shit from now to eternity.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
^ and this folks is Republican intellectualism and patriotism on display. Exact replica of the Republican representatives in Washington and the President Elect. What a beacon of Christian light wouldn't yall say?
Alright, the Ruskies got caught and deserve a kick in the nuts...

What is really appalling is the idiot(s) that the Democrats hired to do their IT.
You can bet your bottom buck that Trump's IT is way smarter
And this is Obama's big stand against Russia?
He's sending them home for the holidays?
They'll probably be back by Feb 1.

And let's not forget the blamesrteam media's fake news reporting.

http://www.rferl.org/a/cnn-says-russ.../28205049.html

The Russians close a western school in retalliation. (Spoiler alert: the school is closed for winter break.)

And ABC reporting Russia will expel 35 us diplomats in a "tit-for-tat" response. They have since taken down the original story and have replaced it w a story saying it won't happen.

The media wants problems with Russia so bad they can't put out the fake news fast enough.
^ and this folks is Republican intellectualism and patriotism on display. Exact replica of the Republican representatives in Washington and the President Elect. What a beacon of Christian light wouldn't yall say? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You voted for Odumbo -- twice, Sissy Chap. That, you simpering bitch, sums up the extent of your "intellectualism", your "patriotism" and your heartfelt, feigned "Christianity" in a nutsack, Sissy Chap.
You voted for Odumbo -- twice, Sissy Chap. That, you simpering bitch, sums up the extent of your "intellectualism", your "patriotism" and your heartfelt, feigned "Christianity" in a nutsack, Sissy Chap. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Perchance a " nutsack " that sissy chapped ass TEABAGS down at HIS 'holes ? !
Perchance a " nutsack " that sissy chapped ass TEABAGS down at HIS 'holes ? ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
that sounds painfull.
This tantrum will also pass ....
I still think it is a shame that the Russians, probably with the aide of a few basement dwelling hackers, did the job THAT OUR MEDIA WAS SUPPOSED TO DO.

And what was that. .......exposing Hillary Clinton and the entire DNC for being the lying, backstabbing, pansy ass pieces of shit that they are.

Wasn't it amazing how our illustrious "Media" was able to dig up everything President Elect Trump did or said for the past 50 years, but couldn't do what any 15 year old with a Lap Top and some computer savvy could do?
I still think it is a shame that the Russians, probably with the aide of a few basement dwelling hackers, did the job THAT OUR MEDIA WAS SUPPOSED TO DO.

And what was that. .......exposing Hillary Clinton and the entire DNC for being the lying, backstabbing, pansy ass pieces of shit that they are.

Wasn't it amazing how our illustrious "Media" was able to dig up everything President Elect Trump did or said for the past 50 years, but couldn't do what any 15 year old with a Lap Top and some computer savvy could do? Originally Posted by Jackie S

can't wait till the Republicans are hacked... better yet just hack Trumpies personal PC exposing his sexual misdeeds with the daughter
the expulsion should have been done before the election.

tactical genius that he is, not!
can't wait till the Republicans are hacked... better yet just hack Trumpies personal PC exposing his sexual misdeeds with the daughter Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Hate to explain it to the OP, but boom to Putin is not a couple of hour long lectures and asking 35 people to leave.
That's why they just shrugged and ignored the irrelevant big ol pussy.

As far as Trump goes, you obviously have not watched him berate and belittle Graham, McCain, and the others of their ilk for the past two or three years and during the primary. Soon, you'll see this genius of a plan right next to Obamacare, in the trash can.
Hate to explain it to the OP, but boom to Putin is not a couple of hour long lectures and asking 35 people to leave.
That's why they just shrugged and ignored the irrelevant big ol pussy.

As far as Trump goes, you obviously have not watched him berate and belittle Graham, McCain, and the others of their ilk for the past two or three years and during the primary. Soon, you'll see this genius of a plan right next to Obamacare, in the trash can. Originally Posted by nwarounder

you hillbillies can't tell me shit. newsflash the election is over. Trump won the electoral votes and in the process he was able to bash McCain and other Republican leaders. Now that the votes are in Trump is now beholden to his party. He will soon find out that Paul Ryan is the most powerful man in Washington and Trump cannot move a single agenda item without these guys. The fact you didn't know this simple fact tells me you and your circle jerking friends on this site are utterly clueless par the course. Don't worry about me instead go educate yourself. I'm good
I want to taste you RM

and you should be welcoming this news from Obama if you love you're country and a Patriot as you claim Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It's Propaganda dumbass just like everything else with Obama. His silly little legacy has been tainted by a Donald Trump win, so he'll do everything he can to make himself look good even if he has to drag Russia into the act. Obama is a joke.

Jim