David Duke weighs in on Tucker Carlson’s “white supremacy hoax ” theory.

Duke’s comments sound like some of the rhetoric in this forum.

Thoughts? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah since you asked...

Regrettable. I feel safer knowing that someone’s gonna take care of these punks.

“What you ignore, you empower. And what you condone, you own. But too many…stop the damage at those who are being maligned, and those who should stand up against it

Thanks thug supporting poster!!
Like who Yssup? You keep doing this bullshit. You posted in another thread and I said Carson was wrong. Now you are starting a whole new thread on the same subject. You are a race baiter. No doubt about it. Pathetic. Sad. Disgusting. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Uh, i thought it would better to start a new thread, Ellen, so as not to disturb the thrilling discourse in progress in the first thread.

But thanks for your kind words.

• oeb11
  • 08-08-2019, 05:39 AM
YR is just pulling a DPST anti-White Racism Shtick.
Call it what it really is - "Racism" - the favorite play of the DPST's.

Thank You - VP. Now go hug Louis Farrakhan!

Thank You - VP. Now go hug Louis Farrakhan! Originally Posted by oeb11
You certainly seem to have a fixation with Louis Farrakhan. What's up with that?
  • oeb11
  • 08-08-2019, 05:54 AM
DPST party Love them your Farrakhan and Sharpton - a shining example of hypocrisy toward Racism.
Go embrace him - as do all the DPST candidates .
Farrakhan's a real numerology nut. Kinda like this idiot on MSNBC...

I can't believe they actually give these nutcases any air time at all.

It's 8/8 (HH). Be afraid. Be very afraid. WooOOoo... LMAO!!!
You certainly seem to have a fixation with Louis Farrakhan. What's up with that? Originally Posted by Lapdog
You don't have any problem with Looney Faracum's racism...you said you did think for yourself??
You certainly seem to have a fixation with Louis Farrakhan. What's up with that? Originally Posted by Lapdog
He’s obsessed with Venezuela too.

Thank You - VP. Now go hug Louis Farrakhan! Originally Posted by oeb11
Thanks for the kind words.

Now go hug David Duke. And take your new sidekick with you. Maybe you can teach him English.
Farrakhan's a real numerology nut. Kinda like this idiot on MSNBC...

I can't believe they actually give these nutcases any air time at all.

It's 8/8 (HH). Be afraid. Be very afraid. WooOOoo... LMAO!!! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
What's so special about this guy Frank Figliuzzi that he is featured on the news to answer questions and interpret Trump's actions? How does August 8th become a significant date to represent white supremacy in reference to Hitler? This is not accidental or coincidence it's all done by design to divide and conquer. Nothing new here this has been going on for decades.
KKK is a non-entity - yet a major Bugaboo for Fear mongering DPST's.

half of the KKK are FBI agents - given the bent of the FBI with Sztrok - why are you concerned about it?.

Go watch the movie "Black Klansman" - puts the KKK in it's place as a stereotype.

you want racism- Louis Farrakhan - for You. Originally Posted by oeb11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh6GPTts-GM
Gee, go think MORE Dims party-press innuendo, supposition and dissembling sounds like the Russian Hoax
  • oeb11
  • 08-08-2019, 09:40 AM
Dr. Pepper Sippin' Tumptards Originally Posted by matchingmole

When and why did Dr. pepper become a DPST lightning rod??
Gonna ban Dr. Pepper????
More DPST foolishness.
Uh, oeb11, I spoze you’re so consumed with frustration, guilt and anxiety that you didn’t get the joke.

SomeOne should lighten up.

I spoze you’re so consumed with frustration, guilt and anxiety that you didn’t get the joke. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When Trump wins in 2020 (it won't be a joke) your frustration and anxiety levels will have you banned in ECCIE ALL time record...think thermo-nuclear bomb multiplied by a billion
That's going to be a popcorn moment!!