My Fucking Uncle, a lifetime Republican, Is Voting For Biden next Election

Proof to back up your OPINION? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You wouldnt know it on a post it pinned to your head! How about allowing voter id if theres no fraud? I guarantee states wouldnt be so blue then! Dont need a 20 million dollar study to prove that!
"Supposedly"? Get back to me when you have something factual to back it up. At the current time, there is no evidence, now or in the past, of widespread voter fraud. Have there been cases of voter fraud in this country? Certainly. Enough to be anywhere close to possibly turning an election? No.

As we have written before, numerous researchers who have studied the issue, say it’s simply not true that “there’s a lot of fraudulent voting” in the U.S.

“The best facts we can gather to assess the magnitude of the alleged problem of voter fraud show that, although millions of people cast ballots every year, almost no one knowingly and willfully casts an illegal vote in the United States today,” Minnite wrote in her book, “The Myth of Voter Fraud.”

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/tr...isinformation/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Please define "widespread" voter fraud.

It was certainly widespread enough for LBJ to steal his election in Texas way back when.
How about a dozen republicans going to bed winners, then waking up losers after the “harvesting” was complete. Yeah, that sounds totally legit. Come on man, Democrats are so blatant about wanting fraudulent elections that they rail against Voter ID. The only reason to not want our election at least as secure as cashing a check or buying a beer is because you want to cheat. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Please back up your first statement with a link.
Please define "widespread" voter fraud.

It was certainly widespread enough for LBJ to steal his election in Texas way back when. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I would define "widespread" as enough to influence the results of an election, or even come close. I challenge anyone to support their OPINIONS about voter fraud in this country with FACTS. Every study I've read on the subject comes to the same conclusion-- voter fraud in this country is ridiculously low.

You certainly have a valid point with LBJ back in the day.
You wouldnt know it on a post it pinned to your head! How about allowing voter id if theres no fraud? I guarantee states wouldnt be so blue then! Dont need a 20 million dollar study to prove that! Originally Posted by winn dixie
In other words, you've got NOTHING. Trump says voter fraud exists therefore you say it exists. Nothing else matters.
  • oeb11
  • 05-07-2020, 08:51 AM
JFK election - the mob in Illinois did his dad's bidding in skewing the vote to get him elected. When Bobby turned on the mob - they executed the brothers.
warren report notwithstanding.
JFK election - the mob in Illinois did his dad's bidding in skewing the vote to get him elected. When Bobby turned on the mob - they executed the brothers.
warren report notwithstanding. Originally Posted by oeb11
That election was the first I really remember.

Fake news alert: JFK did not steal 1960 election by fixing Illinois

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/po...ixing-illinois
  • oeb11
  • 05-07-2020, 09:25 AM
Different opinions - anything the WacomPost espouses - I take with a grain of salt.
I would define "widespread" as enough to influence the results of an election, or even come close. I challenge anyone to support their OPINIONS about voter fraud in this country with FACTS. Every study I've read on the subject comes to the same conclusion-- voter fraud in this country is ridiculously low.

You certainly have a valid point with LBJ back in the day. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
OK - I think that is a reasonable standard.
...This would have never happened when he was still alive!... Originally Posted by friendly fred

Tell him to hang on because that new WH press secretary is a baller. The below was a discussion about the Pulse Night Club thing a while back. She can rock it with screeching maniacs and get them to admit their supporters are mentally ill and laugh while doing so. Plus, she's HOTTTTT.

3mins of chuckle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDX1LTRd2nU

One more. Forward to the 26:45 mark and turn up the volume for the Beotch Slap upside the condescending fake news' face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0g_7ql47ps

She's On Fire when she drops the mic!!!
She is definitely attractive and I consider that to be a plus.