Banned for using the Sandbox.

Well, there was also the Wolfpack.

Oh, that's right. Pulling the same shit here in The Stump

Oh, that's right. Pulling the same shit here in The Stump Originally Posted by HDGristle
It takes two to tango. If so.eone doesn't like a thread, ignore it.
Don't like a poster? Put him on the ignore list or whatever it's called

Noone forces anyone to read a post.

Sometimes I read the threads in the sandbox sometimes I skip going I to the forum.

If memory serves me right, u took a Vaca from posting, good for you. And now u r back... good for you.

It's a choice.
whores, politics, beers, eats, smokes and bars, ....and lies. It's like a hexagon of fun. I'm sure I missed a couple of categories. I like the Sandbox because, you can really just post about anything.-cept forbidden shit, which is kinda weird. LIke- I'd like to know who some of these providers are via other media at times, but I'm sure that's out-ing them. Just cause they change names n stuff. We should have an "alias" forum for providers. I know on the AMP side the ladies changes names very frequently. Which is fine, but I'd still like to know who's on first sometimes.
  • Devo
  • 08-22-2022, 04:54 PM
Here you go.

Oh, that's right. Pulling the same shit here in The Stump Originally Posted by HDGristle
Take my last post, replace the words “Black Hats” with the word “Wolfpack” and it is exactly the same post and the same result. Nothing changed.

The aggressive political posters are obviously not the reason for lack of posting frequency, never were and never will be. Just the latest scapegoat
I got points for calling someone a raciest and points for saying a post look like it was done by someone else of course it's the mods pet.
this will probably get me banned because mentioned a mod.
  • Devo
  • 08-22-2022, 06:51 PM
I got points for calling someone a raciest and points for saying a post look like it was done by someone else of course it's the mods pet.
this will probably get me banned because mentioned a mod. Originally Posted by jmichael
Perhaps you shouldn't play the call someone a racist card for pointing out the truth then.

Debate the topic, explain why you think that, but, just don't hurl insults blindly.
  • Devo
  • 08-22-2022, 06:57 PM
Further, I have not been punished for posting this thread, I am not calling the mods out on their actions, I've been punished too, I take the lesson and move along and try not to do it again.

MY intent was to talk about whether politics are a subject that deserve such policing and scrutiny that it leads to a members ban.

Outing someone, threatening someone, there are plenty of issues that demand a ban, but I don't think political jibber jabber shit rises to the level of needing to ban someone.

When I mentioned Tom McGinn, he was a member at ASPD that was banned for making a joke about the college football team that a Texas mod liked, and his ban was for bullshit hurt feelings, and, those of us who dared speak about it, faced them shutting down the forums, or, conceding to let us have only local mods, the owner made the correct decision to let us locals do the moderating, and, it was a very well made choice.

Locals understand the people in that forum far better, and it went far in keeping freedom of speech both more free, and better managed, because a joke could be seen as one, and not an infraction.
this will probably get me banned because mentioned a mod. Originally Posted by jmichael
If you feel your points were not deserved send a PM to one of the admins, dj8rocks or Biomed1 and state your case. Mods don’t always make correct decisions and points can be overturned.
If you feel your points were not deserved send a PM to one of the admins, dj8rocks or Biomed1 and state your case. Mods don’t always make correct decisions and points can be overturned. Originally Posted by AmishGangster
there is no point, petitioning the mods
by the letter of the law, I deserved the points, but there are people on here who should have been banned long ago, that the mods treat with kid gloves. See it's okay to insult someone by calling them a member of a group, like you....repturd or libtard when you post something they don't like. but the mods don't see it that way. An insult is an insult (unless you are one of the mods pets)
I don't know how many points it takes to get banned, but from my warning I'm thinking 5 (maybe the mod can enlighten us)
It takes 25 points to get a vacation. Points issued go away with time, like points on your drivers license so its not 25 lifetime points.

Working around and within the guidelines here is an art. Sure some people have pocket mods but that doesn’t really help to avoid points as multiple mods patrol every area and all mods respond to RTMs.

Regarding your example, simply adding tard to a word has been done here for so long (probably a decade) and so many times (tens of thousands or more) that its very easy to use within the guidelines, although that doesn’t mean it never gets pointed
However, the disrespect towards others is a problem indeed.

Take Albeido or Tats for example. I've never met the guys, yet they feel compelled to post insulting comments on every thread with my name in it.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but this is, after all, a review board and they should be talking about people whom they've actually met.

I know Albeido mentioned he hasn't had a girl in 9 years and must be very angry and frustrated and I feel for his situation, but What did I do?

I've never stolen or done anyone wrong in this hobby other than a cancelation or a NC/NS when life has gotten in the way.

Bullies like him should absolutely get warning points for harassment, yet he doesn't. I guess no system is perfect, but I am grateful for this review board since it is one of the last ones standing and it does provide us all with valuable information.
Yeah, but this is a hooker board. If you are a sensitive person, likely the sandbox is the wrong place, it's voluntary, and as on hooker board, you may want to put those extra sensitive feelings to the side. I mean civil yes, but if you can't handle a few assertion of rascism or whatever...this is likely the wrong place.
However, the disrespect towards others is a problem indeed.

Take Albeido or Tats for example. I've never met the guys, yet they feel compelled to post insulting comments on every thread with my name in it.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but this is, after all, a review board and they should be talking about people whom they've actually met.

I know Albeido mentioned he hasn't had a girl in 9 years and must be very angry and frustrated and I feel for his situation, but What did I do?

I've never stolen or done anyone wrong in this hobby other than a cancelation or a NC/NS when life has gotten in the way.

Bullies like him should absolutely get warning points for harassment, yet he doesn't. I guess no system is perfect, but I am grateful for this review board since it is one of the last ones standing and it does provide us all with valuable information. Originally Posted by PaulaAllen
Ignore them.

Including the ones alerting you to this and adding to the drama.
Like I told you years ago, you will be absolutely fine and thrive no matter how you choose to go about your business.

This board is the tiniest fraction of a percentage of the desirable clients out there.

I do have to disagree that this board is a good source of information however, because clearly it is not
Bullies like him should absolutely get warning points for harassment, yet he doesn't. Originally Posted by PaulaAllen
It is nearly impossible to know with any certainty when points are issued here, mods will not discuss or reveal that info.