Gypsy?

grubby, dusty, un apealing.
should i say more?
I suppose she has another hobby!
I saw her years ago and she was pretty good, but alas, that was...... years ago. I feel her pics are there to entice your little head to do the thinking, save yourself and click off the ad before it's too late and your little head makes yet another bad decision.
Omg she’s SO gross. Her spine sticks out of her back like a stegosaurus.
I suppose she has another hobby! Originally Posted by JW Lennon
A couple kinds, actually
  • cabot
  • 06-04-2023, 06:57 PM
I had met Rachel a few times, and asked her about a duo partner. She said she had one and I went over (it's in an old review).

Turns out it was Gypsy -and it was a train wreck. She looks like (Staff edit) at the same time, spent some time at the beginning talking (if I remember right), and I ended up having her just sit in a corner and watch. I didn't want her near me. I think I gave that review a no, so it should be easier to find.

Stig - the answer to your question 'who is better' is almost anyone. The pics are her....but they're not 'her'.

Yeah, I know some other guy knew of her at the time, I think Thurman Monson was one of them, etc., I ended up meeting her by accident, and regretted it.

That being said - I'm sure someone will bang her (or at least schedule with her), so be sure to post the results here! Maybe she's done an incredible hoodrat transformation, and gone from Charlize Theron/Monster into Julie Roberts/Pretty Woman.

Maybe she's the hooker with a heart of gold that just needed someone to believe in her. I was (and am) not that person.
Is Rachel still around?
Is Rachel still around? Originally Posted by Big Stig
If Rachel is still around she is UTR. The last time I saw her see was up north from Myrtle Beach.

There was an ad with her pics last summer, but it was a scam and they were asking for a deposit.
I wonder if she even knows who is the Daddy and if she wanted to get pregnant? Originally Posted by StudMuffinPA

Like many of the ladies in this business, she has a boyfriend but that relationship is newer than the pregnancy.
  • cabot
  • 06-07-2023, 08:52 PM
Is Rachel still around? Originally Posted by Big Stig
I haven't seen her in over a year. I had some good times with her, so I was a bit shocked when she introduced Gypsy as a duo partner. I think it was a brief thing, and she apologized profusely after the (attempted) date for Gypsy.

Yeah, that was a memorably bad experience.
Saw Rachel over a year ago. Nothing great about the visit. Way over priced in my opinion. Kept complaining that her arm hurt, back hurt, etc. I would never repeat.