Where is the Best BBQ in Houston?

Gatlin's W.19th !!!
Killens, Rudy's, Pappas, and Triple Js Smokehouse if youre in a hood mood.
There's a Killens in Pearland I think, SC is that the one you are referring to and is it really good?

The line there is crazy!!
Rudys!
Hungry farmers
Gatlins hands down
I did try to PM the OP with addresses but you can't receive PMs sweetie.
By The Woodlands
CorkScrew, Pitmaster, Pappas
I did try to PM the OP with addresses but you can't receive PMs sweetie. Originally Posted by HoustonDan
Her hair blocked the transmission of data...
Her hair blocked the transmitter of data... Originally Posted by Russ38
texas style bbq is good but I think Jamaican bbq (jerk chicken) is even better.. if you haven't tried it give it a try. they have an awesome buffets on sundays. don't be afraid to venture into that area of town.

http://jamaicamicrazy.com/
Wow! This chick has some terrible hair! Originally Posted by thenational
That's what happens when you use mustard and vinegar as the base for BBQ sauce instead of a proper rub.
There's a Killens in Pearland I think, SC is that the one you are referring to and is it really good?

The line there is crazy!! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
It is a crazy line. Just ate there again this past Saturday. Waited in line for an hour and 15 minutes. Totally worth it! Hands down the best bbq in Houston. Get the rib plate. One rib but man it's a doozy. The bone pulls right out so you can eat it like a steak if you want. And the coffee sauce is fucking off the chain!
Dammit..... I was going for the 80's hair date... and you fuggers are just spilling the beans...
texas style bbq is good but I think Jamaican bbq (jerk chicken) is even better.. if you haven't tried it give it a try. they have an awesome buffets on sundays. don't be afraid to venture into that area of town.

http://jamaicamicrazy.com/ Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
I like this place. For some reason the curried goat grabs me soon as I get the menu in focus and I forget all about the jerk chicken, which I like but never had in that place because of the dadgum curried goat, which is delicious.

Some fella got murdered in there about a year ago but...hey, whatcha gonna do when good food's the issue! Not like it's Luby's or something.