Does it make a difference to you if...

I don't have to have a CIM finish to be satisfied, though it is nice to finish that way from time to time. Truthfully, I like to mix it up. COT, COF, CIM, it's all good! I think the biggest orgasm I ever had after a BBBJ was COT after the slutty little trooper stroked me a few times while talking dirty and begging for it, almost wining/crying for it. Now THAT was friggin hot!

NSNQ is way overrated in my book.

CBJ? No way, no how. Deal breaker for me. Originally Posted by TexAss
+1. Couldn't have said it better.
Hehehe, that should have been NQNS in my earlier post. See, it's not that important to me if I can't even get the damn hobby terms right in a post!
  • jfred
  • 07-21-2010, 08:04 PM
In the past... Originally Posted by Neotek
And what's your preference these days?
And what's your preference these days? Originally Posted by jfred
COF with some NQNS action! What can I say...I don't deviate much when traveling through time, sir.
Here are the various levels of what i personally enjoy getting from highest to lowest:

1. BBBJ NQNS - Bonus if the lady just absolutely loves doing it and you can TELL that she does.
2. BBBJ NQBS - As others have said... if you're a spitter, it's hotter if you let it dribble out of your mouth, onto the dick again, etc.. play around with it like a dirty girl.
3. BBBJ COF, COT - If she won't allow CIM, then these are the best scenarios
4. BBBJ which is part of the apetizer, then on to CFS
5. BBBJ w/ HJ finish - it's ok
6. CBJ - You might as well clear about 10 hours of your schedule, because with the reduced sensitivity it will take forever via a covered BJ.

So do the various levels make a difference? Sure they do. If I read a review where the lady was enthusiastic about sucking dick and loves CIM, then she immediately goes onto the "would like to do" list.

So for any ladies reading this that really enjoy the BBBJ CIM, especially NQNS, feel free to pm me and let me know so I can find out just how much you enjoy it. hehe
while i'm not usually able to CIM i like to know the option is there, ya know, just in case

Ditto on the CBJ, might as well shoot it with novacaine 1st.
bj's are overrated, I would rather fuck.

but when i book my number 1 priority is to bang the girl so round 1 i do not want to cum from bj as i fear i might not to hard 2nd time and miss out on being inside that lady. on round 2 if i can get off a second shot cim / cof are real turnons. the spinner body on mzkendra is so awesome i could not even fathom having an appointment where my first priority wasnt screwing her. the only objection is if a girl offers / allows cim / swallow it should be in all inclusive price even if that price is a bit higher. paying extra for an activity makes one nervous that if that activity [ie cant cum again in round 2] that money was wasted. thanks
Here are the various levels of what i personally enjoy getting from highest to lowest:

1. BBBJ NQNS - Bonus if the lady just absolutely loves doing it and you can TELL that she does.
2. BBBJ NQBS - As others have said... if you're a spitter, it's hotter if you let it dribble out of your mouth, onto the dick again, etc.. play around with it like a dirty girl.
3. BBBJ COF, COT - If she won't allow CIM, then these are the best scenarios
4. BBBJ which is part of the apetizer, then on to CFS
5. BBBJ w/ HJ finish - it's ok
6. CBJ - You might as well clear about 10 hours of your schedule, because with the reduced sensitivity it will take forever via a covered BJ. Originally Posted by still-asleep
thanks still-asleep for putting it on a spectrum for us, which i believe is pretty correct for most guys.
and for me, it doesnt matter if it's a result of or .
it's one of the nicest things a woman can do for me.

only adjustments i'd make are...

1) BBBJ w/ HJ finish - this definitely just doesnt do it for me. if the woman is going to put forth the energy of the bbbj and doesnt want me to come in her mouth, then just take lil delites all the way but pull back at the actual brink and let him spurt wherever you like. a HJ finish just doesnt seem right, esp if used to accomplish the last 10 or 20 or 30 seconds. perhaps i've seen too many bj videos where the woman or the guy finishes w/ a HJ. to me, that's a HJ and not a BBBJ. i can provide myself a HJ; only women can provide me a BBBJ [as i'm not into receiving from a guy].

2) CBJ - if it's done well and she takes me all the way and let's lil delites erupts covered but while in her mouth, for me, that can be pretty damn good. some of my best BBBJTC have been CBJ.

now, let's see where did i put my little black book to schedule an appt.
+1

Yeah...what he said...

...and you can definately tell the difference between a lady who really ENJOYS the CIM verses those that merely provide it...right?
+1

...and you can definately tell the difference between a lady who really ENJOYS the CIM verses those that merely provide it...right? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
All the difference in the world.
  • npita
  • 07-22-2010, 01:16 PM
does it make a difference to you if the girl does cim nqns or just a regular bbbj? What is it that helps make your finally decision in choosing a provider ? just curious.

Thanks
Kendra luv Originally Posted by MzKendra.Luv
I no longer hobby, but when I did, it made some difference. I was always interested in being a regular for one or a small nuumber of providers and I wanted the possibilty for NQNS even if I didn't take advantage of it every visit. On the other hand, I didn't really care if NQNS was advertised when deciding who to see. I only cared if it was available as one of those YMMV things.
Kendra, if you are considering adding it your menu, I will be happy to help you practice. Peter North, I'm not.
90% of the time I don't even have intercourse with a provider. (My phone should be 'blowing up' as I would think I would be one of the easiest gents a lady could see. ) Most times, when I leave, they're still wearing what they were when I arrived.

BBBJ is very important to me and CIM w/ NQNS is my fave. If you like the previously mentioned "let it dribble out of your mouth, onto the dick again, etc.. play around with it like a dirty girl", you will surely become a new favorite.

As others have also mentioned, forget CBJ as far as I'm concerned. If I see that in an ad or review, that's the end of my interest and nothing will bring it back no matter how hot she is.
No cim isnt a deal breaker but it would be nice for.a.clearer picture of if thats available beforehand, and that GFE wasnt so loosely defined between providers