People are calling to boycott Home Depot after its co-founder said he was voting for Trump and encouraged others to do the same

Little 'r' - have any 'evidence' to go with your usual dishing out helping of HS???
GG is correct - liberal DPST arrogant elitists would never dream of lowering themselves to plebian places such as 'hardware store"
Ohhh - the humanity!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Horse shit!!! Originally Posted by royamcr
I agree.

Expect a mass migration to Russia, Turkey or even Brazil after Trump is deposed. The Trump trolls will all be called home.

This ain't an election, Doctor DOTY.

It's an EXORCISM!
Horse shit!!! Originally Posted by royamcr
Okay, I guess if you count the times their dad took them in there when they were kids. Otherwise the attitude is more like this:

I agree.

Expect a mass migration to Russia, Turkey or even Brazil after Trump is deposed. The Trump trolls will all be called home.

This ain't an election, Doctor DOTY.

It's an EXORCISM! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I wouldn't mind Brazil, lots of good looking women there.

But if Trump wins, does that mean we can ship y'all to China, North Korea, or Venezuela? I don't want to rob you of your dream of living in a dictatorship.
Putin doesn't want trump now. The trump brand cartel is worthless after he gets kicked out of the real Americans white house. The cartel better keep their corrupt dealings up the next few months. They gotta make bank while they can. Putin is enjoying the idiot in chief of the USA shit show though.

I'm not sure how many countries would allow stupid Americans in their borders.
  • oeb11
  • 11-02-2020, 02:59 PM
little ts has something correct - Xi and Putin are invested heavily in the corrupt biden crime family - and they see Biden as weak puppet to be manipulated and blackmailed to the benefit of China and Russia

Putin and Xi are correct!

Still - off topic for One who has never, ever seen the inside of a hardware store - as Men do.

Typical DPST!
It just means it won’t be as crowded when I’m there, l’ll probably spend more & I won’t
ask for my Veteran’s Discount!!
Hey maroon any pics about that??
Your fascination with pics would make a maroon proud of your photo album...your cherished possession Originally Posted by bb1961

Tulsa rally tumbleweeds

• oeb11
  • 11-02-2020, 03:10 PM
Little 'r' - have any 'evidence' to go with your usual dishing out helping of HS???
GG is correct - liberal DPST arrogant elitists would never dream of lowering themselves to plebian places such as 'hardware store"
Ohhh - the humanity!! Originally Posted by oeb11

Ohh_- the huge manatee!!!