Did I miss the "Change Your Avatar" meeting?

I knew it. Originally Posted by Sire
HA HA "BUSTED BITCH"! LOL!
Just playing. I really don't care.

We all know Homer13 changed his avatar b/c yesterday I said his intelligence is probably <or= Homer Simpson's.

Homer please don't get bent out of shape. I let you post pictures of big Birtha lookn broads in my honor. I don't say anything. You call me all kinds of names I don't RTM. I really don't care what you think of me but the change of avatar kinda indicates you do about me. LOL! SOOOOO transparent; and highly comical! I just thought you should know how I really feel. LOL!
  • Sire
  • 06-25-2012, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by buckman

You knew what, that my favorite band of all time is Venom?

Yep. That's what I meant.

We all know Homer13 changed his avatar b/c yesterday I said his intelligence is probably <or= Homer Simpson's.

Homer please don't get bent out of shape. I let you post pictures of big Birtha lookn broads in my honor. I don't say anything. You call me all kinds of names I don't RTM. I really don't care what you think of me but the change of avatar kinda indicates you do about me. LOL! SOOOOO transparent; and highly comical! I just thought you should know how I really feel. LOL! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Actually mis self absorbed oxyMORON hater as I've mentioned I change my sig line and avatar at least once every month or so. I usually keep the pic with the homer thing but as I stated many, many times everyone is always surprised when they meet me because they assume I'm fat or bald and eat a lot. I joke about food but I actually don't eat that much at all. That's not saying I don't enjoy eating but I am a 6'1 190 lb black hair (full head) blued eyed nice looking guy. My best bud DH can attest for how often I change my info and how we both have been talking about updating our stuff and the timing of it all. You gonna take credit for his too? Are you that delusional that you think you actually effect anyone on here with the drivel that comes out of your mouth.
  • monev
  • 06-25-2012, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by buckman

You knew what, that my favorite band of all time is Venom?

Yep. That's what I meant. Originally Posted by Sire
Or that my favorite super villain is Venom
:cl apping:

Homer please don't get bent out of shape. I let you post pictures of big Birtha lookn broads in my honor. I don't say anything. You call me all kinds of names I don't RTM. I really don't care what you think of me but the change of avatar kinda indicates you do about me. LOL! SOOOOO transparent; and highly comical! I just thought you should know how I really feel. LOL! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
OMG! Thats it, now I know she is pocessed!
The avatar changes throw me off as well, and hae to re-look at who is posting. But I like seeing them, some are pretty funny!
  • Sire
  • 06-25-2012, 04:27 PM
The avatar changes throw me off as well, and hae to re-look at who is posting. But I like seeing them, some are pretty funny! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
It always takes me a couple of days to get used to it. Especially when Sir Hardin Thicke changes from Stimpy, to the all seeing eye on the dollar bill, or Homer goes from Homer Simpson to Johnny Depp.

Just shows the multiple personality traits of some of the "notorious" posters.

Actually mis self absorbed oxyMORON hater as I've mentioned I change my sig line and avatar at least once every month or so. I usually keep the pic with the homer thing but as I stated many, many times everyone is always surprised when they meet me because they assume I'm fat or bald and eat a lot. I joke about food but I actually don't eat that much at all. That's not saying I don't enjoy eating but I am a 6'1 190 lb black hair (full head) blued eyed nice looking guy. My best bud DH can attest for how often I change my info and how we both have been talking about updating our stuff and the timing of it all. You gonna take credit for his too? Are you that delusional that you think you actually effect anyone on here with the drivel that comes out of your mouth. Originally Posted by homer13
Hey goddammit!!! This is my fun "Change Your Avatar" thread, not the "Let's keep bashing EJL" thread. There are plenty of those going on right now. In fact, I believe she just started one for all of you to bash her earlier today. Take it over there assclowns!!
Sorry Sire, she did come in and start shit though. I'm not getting punked in any thread.
  • Sire
  • 06-25-2012, 05:17 PM
Mine is actually a pic I took.. Originally Posted by Toyz
So I've wanted to ask. Can you type out what the hand written addition says in your avatar? It's too small and I can't make it out. I know that's the funny part, and it drives me nutz that I can't make it out.
  • Toyz
  • 06-25-2012, 10:57 PM
So I've wanted to ask. Can you type out what the hand written addition says in your avatar? It's too small and I can't make it out. I know that's the funny part, and it drives me nutz that I can't make it out. Originally Posted by Sire
Welllll...I would tell you if I knew...

All I know is it seemed funny & witty when I wrote it several months ago. It was a take off on a poster saying he wanted to hit on Sonic girls...later that week was on a motorcycle ride down near Banderas & the local Sonic had these little flyers on the order board. I borrowed one, wrote in my witty line, and uploaded it as my avatar.

Had me wondering too...so I increased screen size, looked through my digital files, looked for the ad itself, even on a couple of portable drives for the uploaded pic...no luck!

So I changed my Avatar to something that is easy to read & no one will question its meaning...and I won't forget what I wrote...

• Sire
  • 06-25-2012, 11:03 PM
Oh for Fuckz Sakez Toyz!

After all this time, I find out that YOU actually wrote it, AND you can't even remember what it SAYZZZ??

Sheeshz.

ToyZ.
  • Toyz
  • 06-25-2012, 11:19 PM
Oh for Fuckz Sakez Toyz!

After all this time, I find out that YOU actually wrote it, AND you can't even remember what it SAYZZZ??

Sheeshz.

ToyZ. Originally Posted by Sire
Sire, my only defense is I write a lot of shit. Not just here, but also for a living... Bugs me I can't find out what it was more than you I assure you!

Oh for Fuckz Sakez Toyz!

Sheeshz.

ToyZ. Originally Posted by Sire

OMG!!!!!!!!! DITTO!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE WONDERED FOREVER WHAT THE HELL IT SAID!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to be under Monkey Mama