Bitches

That picture is ratchet. (Urban Dictionary Definition for "Ratchet")

That has nothing to do with a Babe In Total Control of Herself (B.I.T.C.H.).

Hey don't pick on fg ... he makes me look very normal in comparison.
Not all humor is understood or appreciated.

. . . Personally, I thought it was totally hilarious, maybe a little coarse, but that is what gives it that force! You don't see it coming!

snick
  • Old-T
  • 09-04-2013, 06:07 AM

. . . Personally, I thought it was totally hilarious, maybe a little coarse, but that is what gives it that force! You don't see it coming!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
One person's humor is often another person's insult.
... Personally, I thought it was totally hilarious ... Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
You are so cutting edge.
I'm still trying to figure out if its intentionally racial, or is he just so obtuse he didnt know better. Then I read the why do Chinese people bow so much thread. You sir, are a real piece of work.
You are so cutting edge. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Lol

The way you treat woman, I don't see you cuming either IJS
In Houston we all pretty much know fg is sick in the head. He stopped posting his stupid threads in Houston. Now he's posting in national forums more and more and everyone can enjoy his sick nature.

This is the REAL fg

What force dumbass? Speaking of force doesn't anyone have the force to rid the playground of this ugly lil hemmeroid?
Temper!

A sense of humor will make life easier.

. . . Don't take everything so seriously!

What force dumbass? Speaking of force doesn't anyone have the force to rid the playground of this ugly lil hemmeroid? Originally Posted by jayded_angel
You think the word "bitches" is funny? It's an old english term uses since 1100 AD.
In modern world still remains the same offensive and insults to any female.

Reminder "female" are mother, daughter, sister, aunt, girlfriend, wife, etc. Do you use this word to them and laugh?
... Reminder "female" are mother, daughter, sister, aunt, girlfriend, wife, etc. Do you use this word to them and laugh? Originally Posted by Feisty Kat
I think they use it with him.

Would explain a lot, no?
I think they use it with him.

Would explain a lot, no? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

Oh! Johnny S..O..