Reviews: Let's Be Honest lol

Sheeple. Brilliant, succint, easily used AND understood. You know in 10 more years we will have so many contractions, text-ese and portmanteaus that a long book will be like 5 pages and Cliffnotes for classic literature will be 4 lines long. But by then Texas children will be so dumbed down and our wimmin will be so subservient we'll be offering tourists a ride on the short bus to the Alamo the same way California offers them weed prescriptions a block from the airport.
Sheeple. Brilliant, succint, easily used AND understood. You know in 10 more years we will have so many contractions, text-ese and portmanteaus that a long book will be like 5 pages and Cliffnotes for classic literature will be 4 lines long. But by then Texas children will be so dumbed down and our wimmin will be so subservient we'll be offering tourists a ride on the short bus to the Alamo the same way California offers them weed prescriptions a block from the airport. Originally Posted by phildo
I just like messing with them for grins. I'm full of crap and I know it. That's about all I have an abundance of these days and given time, even that will probably be taxed and redistributed by our esteemed gubment.

lol
Can I get an Amen?
Of course!