How low can Joe go?

• oeb11
  • 11-09-2021, 06:20 AM
Unfortunately - VP harris is a confirmed disaster - incompetent and incapable
she will be worse - as a radical marxist and racist ideologue - than even fiden has been.
Prepare fora very rocky next three years~!
We'll have another poll when she assumes office.
We'll have another poll when she assumes office. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The bar should be set much lower for that poll.
Remember Zero that's the goal ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,
Side note where's Kamalaaass
It's not going to be much better. My feeling is that Americans are now realizing they have been bamboozled with the Biden/Harris administration. And it's going to get ugly.

https://news.yahoo.com/kamala-harris...-sh&soc_trk=ma

We'll have another poll when she assumes office. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
It's not going to be much better. My feeling is that Americans are now realizing they have been bamboozled with the Biden/Harris administration. And it's going to get ugly.

https://news.yahoo.com/kamala-harris...-sh&soc_trk=ma Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
It was ugly beforehand, AE. On a record-breaking scale.
I have criticized others for doing this, but the side-by-side picture in my head is just too funny, so here goes a cheap shot . . . .

President Biden, more and more is morphing into one of the old frowning guys on the old Muppets Show. . . . .or the frowning curmudgeon puppet from the Las Vegus show. from the
Potential SCOTUS ruling on OSHA vaccine mandate could happen right before then.

If WH wins, he's back above 40%. If WH loses, he could be down to low 30's. Originally Posted by SecretE

I can't see how a SC ruling would help in his low approval rating.You either agree with Biden that the mandate is Constitutional or you don't. If I'm for Biden already, a ruling in his favor changes nothing. If I'm against Biden, a favorable ruling just pisses me off more.

A SC ruling will settle the matter legally but won't bring anybody already against Biden, to his side as in increasing his approval rating. Nobody is waiting to see what the SC will do before they make up their minds whether they are for or against mandated vaccines.

Just an opinion.
ICU presents a nightmare.

The Dims morphing the political spectrum into a Muppet Show.

As apt as that concept is, and ignoring I feel sorry for Hermit and crew, lets assign each politician a Muppet name.
Please leave the Muppets out of this. I have been fighting for Muppets rights for a while on this site.

Muppets have rights!
SE - I disagree that a SCOTUS ruling will affect fiden's polls one way or another.

his actions on mandates and other areas cause his loss of support for his administration. Originally Posted by oeb11
You don't think people who support the mandate will approve of him more if he wins in court, or vice-versa? Of course those of us who don't support the mandate will disapprove either way that ruling goes.
  • WTF
  • 11-09-2021, 03:33 PM
USA Today has Joe Biden's approval at 38% today. Here is the poll, on 1 January, 2022 what will Joe Biden's approval number be according to USA Today, Trafalgar, and Emerson polling outfits. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The higher gas prices, the lower his approval ratings.

Even though that is a Rooster/Sun cause and effect.

Ask Jimmy Carter
  • oeb11
  • 11-09-2021, 03:37 PM
You don't think people who support the mandate will approve of him more if he wins in court, or vice-versa? Of course those of us who don't support the mandate will disapprove either way that ruling goes. Originally Posted by SecretE

Thank you - SE - I disapprove of teh mandates - aand feel immunization should be a choice between patient adn physician - particularly those patients with pre-disposing issues with the vaccine.

I do not think a SC decision will affect people's opinions either way.

IMHO.
The higher gas prices, the lower his approval ratings.

Even though that is a Rooster/Sun cause and effect.

Ask Jimmy Carter Originally Posted by WTF
... IF that were the case... It'd be rather easy
to reverse this - "DRILL BABY DRILL!"

### Salty
  • oeb11
  • 11-09-2021, 05:03 PM
Meanwhile - back in teh Oval Office

fiden's handlers are closing more pipelines, shutting down american production, stopping American Jobs,

And creating American dependence on foreign oil producers.

all in the name of ideology

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!