MFM in Hobby Land

I done a couple MFM . The last one was the best one and I can't wait for another one ��
  • L.A.
  • 01-13-2017, 02:06 PM
Too many "M's" in all these posts.
When you're as old as me sometimes the basics with a strange hot lady is not quite enough :-(. I love the situation of watching a hot buddy provide her great services and being next :-). Awesome to me, but understand it's not for everybody.
I offer mfm sessions that are a "hot wife" type experience...my partner in my RW is my partner in these....I even have several reviews here of those playtimes! Originally Posted by DallasRain
"hot wife" type experience...

Is that where I come in, and you chew my ass out about something and I have absolutely no idea what you're even talking about. That sort of hot wife.
lol ...nahhh nopt quite
It is the "hotwife who,when you come home after a long hard day of work, shows you just how appreciateive she is of your hard work"!!!
MFM is also on my list of things I want to try! I have one client interested.... just need another one!
I have been wanting to do this since i entered the hobby world. My issue has been I do not offer Greek, so most aren't interested.

My very first 3some was MFM, and it was ridiculously hot!!! Dying to relive that!! Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
Can I volunteer to be one of the M in your MFM?
I'd love to have FemiLuv in a MFM session. i read about your adventure at Colettes and i'm kicking myself for not going. I also though about finding a provider for DP..
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-14-2017, 06:59 PM
Interesting and enlightening thread. Brought back the reality of this hobby world. I just backed out of a MFM opportunity. I was so tempted. It sounded quite exciting. But as the time grew near, I decided it wasn't for me. This thread helped cement the fact that I made the right decision.
Can I volunteer to be one of the M in your MFM? Originally Posted by EJ Dfw
Absolutely babe! I'm ready when you are.
Absolutely babe! I'm ready when you are. Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
I'm gonna hold you to that.
I've done it in my personal life once. Trust factor is EXTREMELY important. I honestly dont think I've ever been more turned on in my life. Two mouths, four hands, two dicks all for ME! It was pretty surreal. They were cousins so there was no MM. I'd be willing to do it in the hobby with two gents I've seen before and trusted if I felt the chemistry would be right. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I just pictured that Katrina and I bet they ass had fun
I have been wanting to do this since i entered the hobby world. My issue has been I do not offer Greek, so most aren't interested.

My very first 3some was MFM, and it was ridiculously hot!!! Dying to relive that!! Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
I have done a MFM once before and loved it! The Greek deal is not an issue with me. I would love to do a MFM with you sometime. The issue as some have mentioned is setting it up. I have trouble getting away to Hobby so I am normally short notice. If you would like send me a PM and maybe we can arrange it. Have a great day!
Damn, that's what I call 3 the hard way