sorry about yesterday, I had to refresh my self.............

Unlike Beagle, I don't mind a shameless threAD.

Well, unless it has zero drama and what little banter exists lacks wit.
I think beagel had something up his ass but I think its found its way out hopefully, and this wasnt meant to get attention, I placed an ad up and the next day wasnt available and missed about 20 different calls but I am sure no body wants to play with a girl that wasnt feeling good and wouldnt have put her all into it so I choose to not be available. I was just letting people know as I got back to the ones I knew I could call back but there were lots I wasnt sure and I dont send text without prior consent. Honestly figured they would see this and know that I wasnt just ignoring them.
Yeah fun2come your probably right Arguing with you would be like playing chess against a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will knock over the pieces, shit all over the board, and then stomp around victoriously without a fucking clue.

So to avoid that and your crazy saggy balls I'm going to flick my bean and milk a snake. Tada!!!! Nothing personal here. 5-0 Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
But in the end the shitty pigeon wins 7-1, a historic win, TBH, better than winning the "FUCKING" World CUP ... (but still want to ...)

The "beans double" got 7 great "shake" outs - up and down, left and right, up and down !!!! The Milk will be forthcoming when its good and ready.

Good thing them beans are fucking clueless and just having a BALL or two.

KBF,

Glad you didn'd start any mugging:

Shayla, sorry, back to your threAD...
where were we??? ahhh yes, ass play and sucking ass....
I think beagel had something up his ass but I think its found its way out hopefully, and this wasnt meant to get attention, I placed an ad up and the next day wasnt available and missed about 20 different calls but I am sure no body wants to play with a girl that wasnt feeling good and wouldnt have put her all into it so I choose to not be available. I was just letting people know as I got back to the ones I knew I could call back but there were lots I wasnt sure and I dont send text without prior consent. Honestly figured they would see this and know that I wasnt just ignoring them. Originally Posted by shayla84
You know some dogs can stick their own tail in their ass and mouth, sometimes they forget which to do first
I like it in my mouth and to tickle my ass hmmmmm, brings back great memorys