What provider is the craziest dick rider....

You guys should try my friend Cindy Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Well, well, well, I am sure somebody will report back and put her/you on that list .... we shall see
fuck that pic is so HOT!!!!!
Plus one for Janine--one of the wildest and hottest rides in town.
Plus one more for Janine...she is sorely missed!!
Plus one more for Janine...she is sorely missed!! Originally Posted by WillScott
it's not that i don't love you guys .. but .. the question wasn't who was (but is no longer her or available) .. the best ... etc. and no points to the lady who responded but who is currently on sabbatical, either.

i would love to see more "me, monty!!! me!!!!" responses ... if there was a will to back up the boast with action.
it's not that i don't love you guys .. but .. the question wasn't who was (but is no longer her or available) .. the best ... etc. and no points to the lady who responded but who is currently on sabbatical, either.

i would love to see more "me, monty!!! me!!!!" responses ... if there was a will to back up the boast with action. Originally Posted by dodger
I was not aware Janine was gone (again). I just saw her at a social gathering less than 3 months ago so I figured she was still active. Either way that lady comes and goes like the seasons. So if she's not here right now, she will be back before long and therefore should be able to keep her title of "Cock Riding Queen"

i would love to see more "me, monty!!! me!!!!" responses ... if there was a will to back up the boast with action. Originally Posted by dodger
I think I answered that with giving you the runner up...
PISTOL MARKS!

She is a legend.

I was seriously concerned that she would break my dick!

Was this settled? Should we start a poll?
Originally Posted by Eryn
Hey, I worked out a little, I wanna rematch
Perfect
+1
  • Toyz
  • 11-26-2015, 06:14 AM