Providers with Twitter

I just have one to follow Donald Trump...nothing more hilarious than the daily rants. Comedy is medicinal
Aww! EvilAlPacino..I enjoy your tweets! I love Twitter and glad you joined up Berk. You are awesome to follow! It's great marketing for the ladies and great to get to know other ladies and gentlemen. Greatest thing is there is no petty bantering or abuse from people that enjoy that type of thing.
Thanks Reese. Yeah, twitter is a fun tool.

By the way, I may be in Houston for super bowl weekend. Wink wink. 😃
That would be awesome!
Aww! EvilAlPacino..I enjoy your tweets! I love Twitter and glad you joined up Berk. You are awesome to follow! It's great marketing for the ladies and great to get to know other ladies and gentlemen. Greatest thing is there is no petty bantering or abuse from people that enjoy that type of thing. Originally Posted by Reese Foster

Agreed! 100%
No Negativity or Drama Whatsoever!

It's been a lot of fun to stay in touch with everyone! Love my followers and being able to go live from time to time!
And now I see two more I want tweet their tweets!!
😋💕
To the OP...thanks for the mention, I appreciate it, but you misspelled my name.

There is a link in my sig line and my bio with my name spelled correctly.

BERKLEIGH

My Twitter is @DallasBerkleigh

I think it was Reese who got me to jump on and finally start interacting.
I love it and it gives my followers and lurkers an insight for who I really am as opposed to what they are limited to see here. It's fun, I post often lots of silly stuff, pics and videos about everything.
Originally Posted by berkleigh
I love your twitter page Berk it's fucking amazing girl nice ass,nice tits,nice mouth, nice every damn thing. I bet your ass can suck a mean one lol
Not a Twitter bird but i'm on their.
i like to look up providers from around the world.
i don't follow them if they too many followers.
Some with too many followers are just cam providers.
Berk has the best twitter account hands down, you should follow her on twitter for sure. I don't know about R F twitter acct I never checked hers out before, but Bliss of DFW has a nice page and I'm sure its serval ladies that has one, but berk has the best one imo.
I adore Twitter but it is an entity in and of itself. For someone like me, I prefer to give updates, post selfies, tour announcements, or just give y'all an insight into my life.

I'm more of a private person, so I prefer to have Twitter chats via Direct Message within Twitter. You know what they say, "It goes down in the DMs." I have yet to find that interacting with my followers has been a waste of time. Instead it's led to some wonderful experiences that I will never forget - like one where I went across the pond for a week or even spending the day exploring Dallas with someone since I am still super new to the city.
  • DSK
  • 01-24-2017, 11:08 PM
Honestly, I don't get why guys would follow a Provider on Twitter for any reason.. why would you? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Well, so you can get their daily naked picture!!!
I love interacting with potential clients via Twitter. I think it is important to have an online presence, so people can get an idea of my personality, my likes/dislikes, and a look into my life (within reason, of course). I think this makes it a more authentic experience when we enjoy an appointment together.