Poor men love big breasts, the rich prefer them smaller

I adore big tits... The bigger the better. Even with sag in them. Proportion is also a turn on: Big hips and big tits.

They way huge boobs sway when the woman walks. The way they swing when she leans over. Wunderbar !
I love them all what does that make me , , ,
Rich prefer smaller at home and then go with mistresses who are DDDs. Poor man has probably one choice so he stays with DDDs.
I’m neither rich nor poor.

Guess that’s why I love all breasts and all body sizes.

They’re all great for their own different reasons.
A tight ass and C cups is always the best!
:
I adore big tits... The bigger the better. Even with sag in them. Proportion is also a turn on: Big hips and big tits.

They way huge boobs sway when the woman walks. The way they swing when she leans over. Wunderbar ! Originally Posted by crashkopf
Never been happier that I'm broke
Rich prefer smaller at home and then go with mistresses who are DDDs. Poor man has probably one choice so he stays with DDDs. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
Well said!!
No description of finances and taint?
In my younger years, I preferred the waif look, flat chested. (Nipple type was important...long and sensitive.)

As I've aged, I appreciate all body types, and all makes and models of breasts! Now, I never meet a pair I don't like...
  • The J
  • 08-28-2018, 10:51 PM
Tbh I think B cup is best size. Not rich. Just above average. This country forcing me pay 32% tax rate tho. F**k
You do know what you what you like

They way huge boobs sway when the woman walks. The way they swing when she leans over. Wunderbar ! Originally Posted by crashkopf
Big firm is the best for me.
However small boobs can also good because dynamite comes in small packages.
Love them all, especially if they are natural.