LIV

It's not bothering me......because BO is Banned.
I'll be back much later today for... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
So by much later you actually meant 1 hr and 15 minutes later. Is that a long time for you or something?
...Thanks in advance for your time and consideration. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Okay, enough play time with you Trumpette simpletons. What do you think of him hosting two golf tournaments for those people for a money grab?... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
So lemme see, Trump is making money off of the Saudis (who as you may recall pretty much revered him while in office) while F Joe Biden is on his knees sucking their cocks for oil, after we were once energy independent under Trump. Hmmm...Imma go with take their money. I believe you said you were good with that. So why the carping?
... I am sure the women with any sense in this country will be thrilled that he made X number of millions from a place where their basic human rights don't matter... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
So you're saying men aren't, including yourself? Just the women? Or are you just anti-Muslim while being fine with concentration camps in China? You familiar with the word Colonialism? That's were someone goes in and applies their own values to another country. Not very popular. If ya wanna try it out at home - go borrow someone else's cat and boss it around. But generally speaking the whole world is not just like us - what ever the fuck you think us is. Maybe you've heard of slavery. Take 5 minutes to look at this cool video posted today:
...https://www.prageru.com/video/a-shor...ory-of-slavery Originally Posted by lustylad
Maybe you could go on your own world tour and colonialise the fuck out of any of them that you feel compelled to. Pro Tip: They may not actually thank you for it. Either that or just pick up a bunch of random cats and colonialise them.
You're fooling nobody.
... You mates all know this Lucas bloke is as phony as they come.

... Not personally, but with his "PHONY outrage" as he lives in
the liberal land of one-way... Bambino used to call him out all the time.

So it's ok then - as mentioned - for the NBA Lakers to take China's money
and not make a sound about the human rights violations there.
They just KILLED millions and millions around the world with their
Co-vid virus... But if the NBA is making money - Great! $$$$$

And also as mentioned - Biden surely NOW begging the Saudis for
MORE oil... "Don't sponsour golf - but give us oil."

The PGA cancelled the Trump locale events - so they got the
new golf league to have them.

... Lucas surely knows all this - and STILL whines like a little
joey about this... You mates surely get the situation with him.

He's really soft and petite at heart... He goes to a steakhouse
and orders the skirt steak... even if he's wearin' a dress.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Lucas comes on here trying to portray himself as a sophisticated, upscale version of YR and WTF.
He’s really more like tsmokes and royamcr without the vulgarity
You all know that the liv king advanced two BILLION$ to their favor provider trumpy n kush

Dah...all good with fucking morons. They need more of your your money tho
Okay, enough play time with you Trumpette simpletons. What do you think of him hosting two golf tournaments for those people for a money grab? Do you support the Saudi's and their despicable abuse of human rights particularly against women? If so, do tell.

This is what a scumbag we are talking about. It's all about his wallet. And I'm cool with that, but not for president. For you fools who think he will win in 2024, he just dug his own grave whether you want to admit it or not. How hard do you think it would be to debate him when he took a lot of money from those savages to host their fucking golf tournaments? I am sure the women with any sense in this country will be thrilled that he made X number of millions from a place where their basic human rights don't matter.

Philosophize that shit, blouses. And yes, I know by starting this thread, I may get some of the dumbest Trumpette posts in history but hey, who doesn't need a good laugh on occasion?

LIV GOLF INVITATIONAL SERIES SCHEDULE
30 June - 2 July: Pumpkin Ridge Golf Club – Portland, USA
29-31 July: Trump National Golf Club Bedminster – New Jersey, USA
2-4 September: The International – Boston, USA
16-18 September: Rich Harvest Farms – Chicago, USA
7-9 October: Stonehill Golf Club – Bangkok, Thailand
14-16 October: Royal Greens Golf Club – Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
27-30 October: Team Championship, Trump National Doral, Miami, USA Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

term ur looking for is sportwashing.
what does LIV mean?

media has never provided any reference on what it means in recent months when it was first mentioned. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
thank you wikipedia.... why you guys who play golf can't tell me this?????

LIV is 54 in roman numerals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LIV_Golf

The name LIV is a reference to the Roman numeral for 54, the score if every hole on a par-72 course were birdied and the number of holes to be played at LIV events.
Lol... "his" wardrobe is filled with BLOUSES too! Originally Posted by lustylad

rumor has it he has a large selection of matching bloomers

It's not bothering me......because BO is Banned. Originally Posted by VitaMan

botherig? is that a word?

You're fooling nobody. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so gabby johnson

12 teams, 48 players, 3 rounds of play (3 days), 8 events, no cuts.

hmm, very interesting format.

here are the 12 54 Golf teams

Well, this went the way I expected. Instead of actually addressing the topic, the old Trumpette geezers decided that it is just easier to form a circle jerk and waste their time trying to insult a man who doesn't even respect dumb old geezers enough to care about their thoughts about him. Oh well, I still feel nothing but love from you old foolish bozos. LOL
No defense...blame blame blame lie lie lie blame blame blame and of course I don't even know that person lol n omg n wtf

Dah...he gave you 2 billion$ fucking moron and she took your balls away.

no defense
No defense...blame blame blame lie lie lie blame blame blame and of course I don't even know that person lol n omg n wtf

Dah...he gave you 2 billion$ fucking moron and she took your balls away.

no defense
Fucking moron bots do what they do with trumpy provided intelligence
  • WTF
  • 06-30-2022, 08:46 PM
In case many of you Trump supporters havent noticed ,the Saudi's have teamed up with Russia and China vs The United States and Europe.

The Saudi's have been almost more trouble than they've been worth over the years.

Hopefully when Biden goes to Saudi Arabia...he tells those fucs that he has diverted all their military support to Ukraine and if they don't get on board they can get their supplies from China.

The Saudi's are betting Trump gets reelected. They have bought his son in law and this golf crap is just another way to shuffle money to Trump.

Who the fuc plays golf in Saudi Arabia? I've never heard of a golfer from there. This league is a way to bribe and as dilbert said...whitewash their image.
  • WTF
  • 06-30-2022, 08:56 PM
Lucas comes on here trying to portray himself as a sophisticated, upscale version of YR and WTF.
He’s really more like tsmokes and royamcr without the vulgarity Originally Posted by tman1847
I'm as upscale as they come....and you sir can go fuc yourself!
Saudi China and Russia miss the favors they were getting from the fucking moron

Dah...they paid billions and couldn't fix the stolen election