Thinking there are some men that need to be schooled on a few things about women ;)

You obviously didn't read my post. I simply responded to your drama politely There is nothing else to be said. Geeze, is it possible to stay on topic??? Your either "LL, Lazuras Long or a mini, wanna be LL. Either way, have a great night, hunny Thanx for giving me a laugh. Now you can excuse yourself if you can't stay on topic. Point Proven...LOL "There are more PUSSYS & DRAMA) Queens here than ladies and providers. To the rest....Thank you for your input. opinions & experiences. They are greatly appreciated. Hope everyone had a great holiday...and lots of rest afterwards....lol Originally Posted by SeXXXyCarly
You seem upset, dear.

Tell me more.....
HAHA....yes, you won Thank you for your input!!! Much appreciated!!! I've had the same.....both depending on how long its been since the last time I had an orgasm...and how good and hard the orgasm is Originally Posted by SeXXXyCarly
Hurry your SeXXXy ass back out here before I leave. I will be like Barry Bonds and get the cream and the clear
I'll take this one. It's just a natural lubricant or protein most of the time. Sometimes it's a sign of a yeast infection and should be looked at by a doctor if other signs or symptoms are present. I don't mean signs like picket signs either.

As for men being uninformed about these things, look at it like this ladies. When it comes to sex, men have been lied to for millennia. MILLENIA. How can we reasonably expect them to know the difference between arousal and any number of recipes concocted to make him think he'd been manly and can now please leave us alone?

This is the thing I like the most about sex. I am always learning and have never fallen asleep during "class".
This thread needs taint.
You obviously didn't read my post. I simply responded to your drama politely There is nothing else to be said. Geeze, is it possible to stay on topic??? Your either "LL, Lazuras Long or a mini, wanna be LL. Either way, have a great night, hunny Thanx for giving me a laugh. Now you can excuse yourself if you can't stay on topic. Point Proven...LOL "There are more PUSSYS & DRAMA) Queens here than ladies and providers. To the rest....Thank you for your input. opinions & experiences. They are greatly appreciated. Hope everyone had a great holiday...and lots of rest afterwards....lol Originally Posted by SeXXXyCarly

Ms. Carly, I have never seen a negative on you and to the above mentioned....Always drama!!!!!
Hate to see you retiring due to the fact I have not had the pleasure of your acquaintance. Good luck and congrats on all of your POSITIVE reviews, you are amazing!!!!!

Ms. Carly, I have never seen a negative on you and to the above mentioned....Always drama!!!!!
Hate to see you retiring due to the fact I have not had the pleasure of your acquaintance. Good luck and congrats on all of your POSITIVE reviews, you are amazing!!!!!

Originally Posted by verygood69
Well, when you have somewhat of a flawless reputation....there are always going to be haters...lol. Some guys only comment on things to get their stats up or get credibility. I've watched this happen since eccie started. Any hobbiest that has ever seen me knows all about me Sometimes I might not be their cup of tea, but they never leave unsatisfied There is still time to have some of me...hehehe. My retirement is not until between March and May of 2014. I'm having trouble with it myself....lol. I've enjoyed myself in the business!!! I have so many regular clients that I feel like I'll be leaving behind But I have to move to the next chapter in my life. I wish the best for EVERYONE!!! This business has changed so much since I 1st started. I'm not sure I can keep up with the changes....I'M GETTING OLD....LOL!!! Thank you guys for all your comments
I cum two different ways sometime clear and sometimes creamy I find if its a squirting orgasm clear like water normally or if its from more of a gspot orgasm mostly just of penis alone no clitoral stimulation is more creamy... just my fyi
Great topic! It depends on the type of orgasm. When vaginal, a bit creamy. When clitoral, it's clear. But I am not a squirter, so I'm not sure what color that would be. They say all women can squirt - guess I haven't found that one
  • shlub
  • 12-28-2013, 01:41 PM
This whole squirting thing still has me scratching my head in wonder at the physics of it... Last squirter I saw drenched a three foot square section if the bed... Other than the bladder, what organ could store that much liquid?

With that said, she seemed so enraptured that I didn't care...
Is that true of all women?

I would like to hear from some other ladies on the matter.

I personally wouldn't know because it is difficult to swirl the pitcher with a swizzle stick.
It's an urban myth to drive men crazy ... women do not have orgasms.
Someone mentioned squirting ... Its an awesome warm feeling when it hits the boys ...
Ok, so I'm never on the board because of all the irrelevant drama that occurs. Have a question for providers and hobbiest both. If a woman masturbates and cums or cums while getting DATY......wouldn't there be cream/cum coming out of her if you have intercourse afterwards? I personally know the answer, because I'm a woman and have been having sex for a VERY LONG TIME!!! It seems that some men are completely dumbfounded by this. So I just want to get others opinions on this, please And thank you. Originally Posted by SeXXXyCarly
I guess I am still waiting on 'the schoolin'...But if we're talkin' hypothetical hooker scenarios, if she let a dude bareback her before the next client, well, let's just say the NEXT guy might just have a WHAT THE FUCK moment.

Me thinks you left some of the story/hypothetical out...Some women get juiced up watching Dr. Phil, so nothing surprises me with the stimulated female anatomy.
Still trying to "absorb" all of the above....
I guess I'm an asshole but if I'm ever with any woman that I don't know and go down for DATY and see a bunch of white cream coming out of her pussy I'm going to be REAL leery of licking that shit. Maybe I do need to be schooled?