What celebrity would you most like to do?

My number 1......easy answer: Natalie Portman!!

Originally Posted by MacGeek
Portman from the Star Wars movies or her other movies? What was the name of the one where she played a stripper? Does Portman really "drink and fight and fuck all night"?
How can this list not already include Megan Fox?

I'd also definite include Nicole Kidman and either (or both) of the Krupp sisters.
Hmm? Easy all the above!
Julieanne Hough, Kelly Rippa
#1 Choice: Christopher Walken (He's so Sexy & Mysterious, Quirky, Funny & Intriguing)
Kirk Herbstreit (He's Hot, Funny & Loves Football)
Scarlett Johansson (She's Hot & Sexy & Seems Like A Lot Of Fun!!!)
I had to Google that Kirk guy...never heard of him. Did you notice that he's got "girl teeth"? That just jumped off the screen at me. Anybody else notice that?
I had to Google that Kirk guy...never heard of him. Did you notice that he's got "girl teeth"? That just jumped off the screen at me. Anybody else notice that? Originally Posted by Longermonger
That's why I didn't include him in my top 5. LOL
Cori Nadine

Patricia Ford

Salma Hayek

Debbe Dunning - I still can't watch Home Improvement reruns without getting wood!

Oooooo, Patricia Ford! Wow! Blast from the past...... Yesssss, most definitely!

Diver
Kate Beckinsale
Jennifer Aniston
Jesse Jane - I kissed her once, she's dynamite!!
Megan Fox
Sara Evans - The Country Singer
How about Angie Harmon? Remember her from old "Law and Order"? Married to Jason Sehorn now. She always looked good! Maybe too old now for some of you but she still does it for me. Heck I'm old too.
#1 Choice: Christopher Walken (He's so Sexy & Mysterious, Quirky, Funny & Intriguing)
Kirk Herbstreit (He's Hot, Funny & Loves Football)
Scarlett Johansson (She's Hot & Sexy & Seems Like A Lot Of Fun!!!) Originally Posted by BottomlessFilth

Maybe we both should do Scarlatt Johansson. LOL
Angelina Jolie....If she'll do Billy Bob, she'll do me.

And

Jennifer Aniston........

Imagine the catfight.
My list would be long but include;
Kaley Cucoc, Shania Twain, Demi Moore, Taylor Smith, Amy Adams (even pg), Jennifer Garner and the list goes on
I decided on Benadette Peters.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ91uu6FivA"]YouTube- Bernadette Peters - All That Jazz[/ame]