Should The Short Term Availablity Thread Be Returned?

i am a member who made the decision to pay for a Lifetime Membership. If the Mods are taking toll and for what's ever my opinion is worth, the thread before the change did work for me and provide me options. The thread now, is pretty much worthless for me. Like I said before, Just My Humble Opinion.
I want to know who voted no. Lol
  • ty1on
  • 10-03-2015, 04:39 AM
Bring it back!
I wish the Short Term Availablity Thread would come back i posted on there 2 times and it worked out i always know when i want to hobby but having the option to say i'm ready to play who's in town and game to play it works. Both times were with ginger.
And instead of Short "Term" Availability, it should be Short "Notice" Availability.

If they won't start a sticky thread (and it's weird if they won't) I guess we could start a regular thread in Coed and just keep bumping it.
I believe we at least deserve an explanation of why it cannot be brought back or if it is under consideration (and timetable for decision if it is).

Mods, how about the respect of some feedback to those that have paid to be members of the site... The silence is deafening.
And instead of Short "Term" Availability, it should be Short "Notice" Availability.

If they won't start a sticky thread (and it's weird if they won't) I guess we could start a regular thread in Coed and just keep bumping it. Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Providers get penalized for posting their availability in threads outside of regular ads. The only exception would be a thread officially designated by the mods as short notice availability... If we did that in a regular coed thread, I think we would probably receive infraction points.
I want to know who voted no. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
One hobbyist who isn't horny right now and one provider who hates money.
One hobbyist who isn't horny right now and one provider who hates money. Originally Posted by RJinLR
Seems legit
Honestly, I haven't been around long enough to know anything about the short-term or short notice thread but from what I read it seems like it really helped out and anything that helps is welcomed in my book
The old one worked much better. New one sucks.
Of course bring it back!! Fastest way to a busted nut! Originally Posted by Das Ficker
Actually, this way they busted two nuts at a time...
If it's not broke don't fix it
Actually, this way they busted two nuts at a time... Originally Posted by Sidinman78
Priceless. Lol
Would love to see it come back. Great way of finding out who would be availble when crap happens and we unexpectedly have some free time.

Wildcat