where do you draw the line? Share???

Don't do it.
In all seriousness i kinda want to be a good girl when im around him. Thats never happend to me with a client before. Have you ever met provider/ client that you just wished you met at a store or something? Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Close, you met at a whore
Don't do it. Originally Posted by ZedX79
Why not? Did you have a bad experience? Share please?
heh
Why not? Did you have a bad experience? Share please? Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
I did have that experience once and it while it didn't blow up in my face, it didn't end all that great. We don't talk anymore. It came down to the fact that while she wanted to have someone that accepted what she did, she also wanted someone who didn't want to share her.
If you want something in life reach out and take it!!! Nobody will give it to you. It probably won't be easy, and there is always nay Sayers because they don't want anybody to have what they can't get. Go get happy, if it don't work out I'm here for you.
Exactly. As some wise words once was said:

We like him to accept what we do but we don't like him to accept it for who we are.
Do it. Enjoy it. Don't let your heart be broken if it doesn't work out, just be thankful for the experience and that you'll get the chance to have another beautiful experience with someone else.Every time you lose a love be thankful. Be thankful for the lessons you learned. Be thankful for the new opportunity to find and love someone new. In order to love and continue to love the same person in the same way someone has to accept that they are a finished product, as they change and evolve they may divorce them self from a part of them self that you love. They won't be able to stay in love with some who loves what they have grown out of, moved past, sometimes hate. In some lucky cases you grow together, but don't expect that. Take it as a pleasant surprise that you were blessed with the fortune of sharing life with a kindred soul. When a love ends, or when the life of a loved one ends, mourn, of course mourn, but also be grateful for what that person has taught you about yourself.
Let's face it providers and clients have baggage, that is why we've chosen this path, but we have that baggage or we chose this path because ultimately we have a desire to connect, and some of he best people with the most depth I've met in the hobby. This depth makes everything more intense and the chance of it working out or lasting is slim, but fuck it! Live! You don't pass up buying a dog because you know that someday it's going to die and you are going to hurt when that day comes, you just enjoy the time that you get.
In all seriousness i kinda want to be a good girl when im around him. Thats never happend to me with a client before. Have you ever met provider/ client that you just wished you met at a store or something? Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Go for it, why not life is short. Enjoy the flame while it burns hot.
I've dated two of my clients. It was awesome while it lasted. You just have to keep that attitude about it though. When you think about it in comparison to any relationship outside of the hobby there is no difference. Is all the same. My best friend was my client I dates for 6 months. He hates that I do what I do, but we are still best friends. Go with the moment and where life takes you.
All relationships end the same way, either marriage/long term relationship or heartbreak, it's a gamble no matter what you do or who you are. I say give it a shot. If not you always wonder what would have happened. If you go all in at least you know.
In the end, all we have are our memories. For a number of years, I dated, and shared a friendship with the mamasan of the infamous Triola House. We went out to eat, shared Blockbuster movie nights, shopped for a car (hers), and I was rewarded with discount sessions with her girls. Ours was never really a romantic relationship, but I stopped thinking of her as a provider, and she became more of a friend. In fact she introduced me to my Taiwanese girlfriend (another story). So, in short, if you enjoy someone's company, and its a mutual feeling, then go for it, and best of luck.

"God pity them both! and pity us all,
Who vainly the dreams of youth recall.

For of all sad words of tongue or pen,
The saddest are these: "It might have been!"

LS
So far there have been two ladies I started to think of other than strictly biz. I decided to see them less. Hookers are cheap. Girlfriends are expensive. Girlfriends on the side cost a fortune.
I think it's fine for providers and clients to date and it doesn't surprise me that it would happen.

Take two people who are in a relatively insular community that's separated from the rest of normal society, put them in a very intimate setting, shake but not stir, and voila!
  • BDD
  • 07-05-2013, 08:21 AM
Cassi

I thought we've discussed this already. It wouldn't work between us. We each value our own separate *cough cough* freedoms to be tied down to each other. While I do appreciate all the things you offered to give up just for me I can't do the same. Please stop this. It's embarrassing & very unbecoming.

But you'll still be my number two... After myself. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Lol. Stop turning me on you know i love it when you call me Cassi. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
SC ... All this time I thought I was the only one allowed to call you Cassi! Sniff, holding back the tears.

DG ... It's ok though. I am the sensitive type, not the jealous type.

Cassi, you are a big girl with a lot of smarts. Think about things a bit apart from him for a few days, make up your own mind, and then do what is right for you.

In or out of this biz, you are still my ATF. Good luck Beautiful.