RICHEST ROOKIE CONTRACT FOR A SAFETY??????

I don't like the NBA lottery...mainly because I don't think everything happens above board. My suspicion peaked when Cleveland got the first pick...when Lebron was available. I really think the fix is in...and the NBA is inching towards a professional wrestling format.
If that piece of sh*t Larry Johnson can walk away with his pockets full for laying on the turf like the lazy b*tch that he is, an investment in Berry, a potential game changer is worth a gamble on a team that's won 10 games in 3 seasons. The last time the Chiefs drafted a defensive talent even close was when they drafted DT. He turned out to be one dimensional, but could change the game at any time. Page can stay away, his choice, he's not needed anyway.
Vito I agree but in reality the piece of shit actually produced on the field before he got paid, I hate larry Johnson by the way LOL. I am not saying Berry is not worth that but in reality we have tied up 130 million dollars on two players which to me are unproven players thats all I am saying. I hope Berry lives up to his talents because it will make a difference and as far as Page, we do need him, the other safetys we got are to slow IMHO, but I hate hold outs and if they did get rid of him it would not break my heart. I like a lot of changes that this team has made, I would love for them to improve their LB group and find a real run stopping hole clogger for NT but I think they will be improved, may move up to 6 or 7 wins and a lot more competative play.
You're right DD, he produced and was actually fun to watch when he wasn't beating women. It is a gamble to put that much money in potential rookie talent, especially when a couple are on the defensive line and have not shown much. You hate to lose a veteran like Page, but even if he shows up now, his head may not be in it and will cause problems with Haley and Crennel. We'll see how it shakes out. The offense looks promising, but they gotta be on the field instead of watching the defense run around with their tongues hanging out.