Good-bye Sayyef. Hello Ms. Sayyef.

Well, aren't you the Fucking Eccie Genius ...

..the old man jumped up and went over there and kicked some ass did he?

You are Stupid.

And you call yourself a "free lance writer"? More like a free lance FICTION writer! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You really DIDN'T know that, did you, LLIdiot! You are as ignorant as you are stupid.

You really DIDN'T know that, did you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, I really DID KNOW THAT ... I watched him when he was Clay.

Were you born yet, child?

You don't even know how to read a map ... and you want to call me out???

I intentionally put "wasp" .. you FOOL!
A big thumbs up for Delta Force and a second place finish....what? You didn't understand? They were there to capture this guy and not kill him. So they took the lesser action and killed him. Still daring, still well done but looks not pat ourselves on the back for what was less than 100% sucess. Of course what did we learn:
Obama will put "boots on the ground" so maybe he is learning something from those who actually know something about fighting wars.
This was a capture mission instead a drone strike mission. So, once again, maybe Obama is learning.
Of course with all the lies being told by this White House, we have an obligation to view anything this White House says or does with a jaundiced eye. Did anyone happen to catch the fact that ISIS took over another city? Ramadi the gateway to the Anbar Valley.

I thought you were taking a little shot at Mitt Romney's boxing prowness against Evander Holyfield.
You really DIDN'T know that, did you, LLIdiot! You are as ignorant as you are stupid.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Makes a fucking error and then calls me stupid. That's LL the Idiot Bitch Boy in a fucking nutshell. When they were handing out 'pragmatism' he thought they said 'fags are that way' and he ran off to find them.

Nice try Bitch Tits. One of the most famous sayings of the 20th century and you fucked it up.
Yes, I really DID KNOW THAT ... I watched him when he was Clay.

Were you born yet, child?

You don't even know how to read a map ... and you want to call me out???

I intentionally put "wasp" .. you FOOL! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Intentionally my ass. You fucked it up you douchebag. I might believe you if you hadn't put your stupid ass on display so many times before this.