How Many Elections Will It Take for a Speaker Jordan?

### Salty
  • Tiny
  • 10-18-2023, 03:35 PM
The best realistic solution in my mind is for McHenry to become the next Speaker or temporary Speaker, with close to unanimous Republican support.

Thanks, tiny. I haven’t been to Canada in quite a while, but I have been to Pennsylvania.

McHenry seems reluctant to assume expanded duties. But almost anybody would be better than Jordan.
  • Tiny
  • 10-18-2023, 04:43 PM
Thanks, tiny. I haven’t been to Canada in quite a while, but I have been to Pennsylvania.

McHenry seems reluctant to assume expanded duties. But almost anybody would be better than Jordan. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I agree. The only person worse would be Trump. Good to see you're foresighted enough not to want Jordan. He'd be best for Democrats' prospects to retake the House in 2024. But he's way too divisive.
Gaetz gave the dems just what they wanted. Turmoil. They don't want anyone but far lefty akeem jeffrees.
Gop must purge the magas. It's our only hope to regain and retain stability in our own party.
Jordan is a maga lunatic.
MAGAs run the party.
MAGAs are the party. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

ftfy
MAGAs run the party. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Not quite. They sabotage and hold the party back. Otherwise Jordan would be speaker.
Not quite. They sabotage and hold the party back. Otherwise Jordan would be speaker. Originally Posted by winn dixie

eliminate the resistance. MAGA must rule!!! for all eternity!

BAAHHAHHAAAAA
MAGAs get away with threatening the moderates including their wives. The GOP is dead. Gaetz running fundraising against the moderates. The GOP is dead.
MAGAs get away with threatening the moderates including their wives. The GOP is dead. Gaetz running fundraising against the moderates. The GOP is dead. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

if you say so
I do
I do Originally Posted by 1blackman1

thank you valued poster
thank you valued poster Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I second, motion passed. The GOP is a fragile shell of itself...MAGA ate it alive from inside.
Round 3 today. Will the threats work? Will he lose even more votes. Word on the streets is that they are drawing straws to determine who’ll vote against from a pool of 35 so they can mix up the “anyone but Jordan” every vote. It’s actually kinda funny at this point. I hope the do this every day until Nov 15.