Dude, not at the SINK!?!?

Sounds like the locker room at Strip Clubs .....
The title of this topic has me laughing. Reminds me of The Hangover. "Not at the table Carlos."

Seriously though, some guys have no shame in lockerrooms. Especially excessively hairy & overweight guys... Looking like fat wookies. lol
That is just wrong, on so many different levels. Now I have this mental image in my head that I cannot get rid of.
The title of this topic has me laughing. Reminds me of The Hangover. "Not at the table Carlos."

Seriously though, some guys have no shame in lockerrooms. Especially excessively hairy & overweight guys... Looking like fat wookies. lol Originally Posted by skull-4
Honestly, I thought that this topic was kindof funny, too!

But you did just write a wild generalization. Perhaps you just see larger men doing these type of things because they take up more space? (Guilty pleasure/skeleton in the closet but I liked The Hangover, too!)

Has anyone read Edward Abbey? He's more of a man's writer, really. Or more of a thinking, fucking, love the earth, tolerates women type of writer.

Anyway, in his "Circle of Fools" the protagonist pees in the sink. Is this thought of as crude, too? I think so.

But the few men that I know who have read his books (think of a mildly more sophisticated Charles Bukowski (sp?)) find his books hilarious.

And I've spoken to clients about the whole "Why are you doing it in the sink?" thoughts.

Is it really that awful to shave your privates in a sink at a place that offers you bathroom and shower facilities? Or is it just because you have to visually see it that you are offended?

Just curious.
There are certain things in this world you simply should do IN PRIVATE. And shaving "the privates" should be on that list. Have people taken leave of their senses?

Why on earth would he think the gym / locker room members passing by would want to witness this?

People are so effin' strange......
Drano!
gym wankers yakking on their cell phone/constantly checking their email while pretending to workout piss me off more. but come on man...
come on guys my SO other kicked me out of the double wide. i was just doing some personal hygiene.cut me a little slack