Ok Guys, Right or Left?

Interesting thread Lana and some pretty funny replies. To answer your question... sometimes to the left and sometimes to the right. Kinda depends on if I feel like a nut... or not.
According to the wear patterns... Seems right to me... And I pitch with the little batter left handed... LOL!
I just duct tape mine to my chest, the only problem is one time I had a belly ach and my girl friend at the time started rubbing my belly I started to get a hard on and the tape broke and hit her in the head and knocked her out.

I know i'm not the first lier on this thread but I don't think I will be the last one ethier.
Left...incidentally I am right handed...must have warped it during adolescence...or before I got married...or before I found the hobby...well don't want to mess up a good thing...
This thread needs to come with an " anti choke" warning.
Right
Down the right pant leg.
cpi, you are one sick pup! LOL! I don't know WHERE you find 'em!
I'm left handed and hang to the right. Don't know why. At least until it decides to stick straight out and and looks like it's bobbing for apples! I finally figured out the reason for that, and take care of it on a regular basis.
  • hd
  • 03-09-2010, 10:12 AM
Seriously, I had an old fellow years ago tell me that pants, slacks, jeans, etc. are tailored to allow more space on the left side, and in my case appears to be true. Thus allowing mine space to grow more, but now I have to wear lose fitting socks to stuff the head to avoid stepping on it and the scraping from rough floor surfaces.
Mine is usually routed down the right pant leg.
It's supposed to hang! OMG
I am right handed, so it 'dresses' to the left. I used to tuck it in my left sock to hold it in place during the day, but after my penis reduction... Well - it just hangs left naturally
I am usually seen with my left hand in my pocket.