When You Finally Realize You Are NOT Special

The only help you should ever offer a provider; is advice that comes from your mouth and not cash that comes from your wallet. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
But she told me my wallet ,was a better listener.
I agree with Sophia - when ladies start ASKING for $$ you ARE being taken for a ride - even if they tell you it is a pre-payment for sessions - those sessions NEVER happen or at least they don't happen to even out what you paid out! Trust me on this one. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Well that may come as a shock to the clients of mine who have suggested a prepay discount deal and been satisfied customers. I have NEVER failed to pay back every hour of prepaid time in an efficient, timely, and enthusiastic fashion. Heck, even a cynical woman should be eager to pay it back as quickly as the client wants because there is a financial incentive to do so. The sooner his prepaid deal is used up, the sooner he will renew.

I know Sophie Bella, Ella and Vicki Lynn of Austin have or have had prepaid deals as well, and their reputations are beyond reproach.

Here is a thread where Vicki puts out a friendly reminder to those guys who, for reasons of their own, have failed to collect their owed session time. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=56789

Sounds like she's really eager to ensnare and steal from unsuspecting hobbyists doesn't it?

Not sure where your relentlessly obnoxious bitterness comes from, but not ALL of us are crooks. Many of us are professional business people who take our commitments seriously. Our reputation is all we have in this business and if a lady goes around ripping clients off, the income loss from the hit to her reputation far outweighs whatever small gain she may have achieved from the theft. And before you say "she can just change her name" the fact is it takes a LONG time to build a solid client base and a good reputation. It's no easy thing to do over. Besides, a rip-off artist is usually outed in alerts when someone recognizes her. Thieves have no longevity in this business.
No...you're not the only guy that has fallen for someone in this line of business. In fact it's happened with providers...message therapist...secretaries...stri ppers etc.

Not that all of those are in the same category...
This problem won't happen if you don't see the same person more than once.
Very well said Sophia.

We are human, with human feelings, emotions and phyical needs that all come into play and always muddy up the waters. The difference is, can you keep a good head on your shoulders and realize what is really going on through all of it? There is no right and wrong, and no good guy bad guy here, it is what it is. One just needs to be aware, know the signs and know when they have to seperate themselves from a potential disasterous relationship in cases like these.

I too have seen provider and hobbyists meet, love each other, marry and both live together for a long while. But I have seen the flip side where they divorce, and or she secrectly goes back to hobbying, and he does too. Then the relationship is just a ticking timebomb waiting to go off.

Not sure where your relentlessly obnoxious bitterness comes from....

Many of us are professional business people who take our commitments seriously. .... takes a LONG time to build a solid client base and a good reputation. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
The first rule of brand management is...Never...Ever say anything that will damage the brand... I'm just saying...
You have to learn how to say NO! On a prepaid deal when she calls you and tells you, "can we meet tomorrow instead, I'm not feeling well or blah, blah, blah, and blah", tell her you'll just catch her next week. Let her know that it's not a big deal and be cool about it. Don't call her either! She'll come back and make it up to you. She always will. It'll keep her more interested in you. Don't show your weakness for her or you are f**ked! Plus, it'll give you a chance to catch up with ATF #2 and #3!!!
The first rule of brand management is...Never...Ever say anything that will damage the brand... I'm just saying... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Are you suggesting that calling CB on his chronic negativity will damage my brand? Usually I get a lot of high fives via PMs for it. Heck, I've had many appointment requests generated solely because a guy noticed me when I stood up to a curmudgeon, and struck up a private conversation based on it. You might be surprised how many hobbyists are sick of the negativity too. They don't post on it because they don't want to be labeled a WK or have any drama, but they appreciate it when someone else has the courage to say what they've been thinking. And frankly, anyone who writes me off simply because I don't like to see ALL providers constantly lumped into the negative stereotypes CB and others like him espouse, isn't someone I want to see anyhow. Makes screening easier. I'm no fan of the curmudgeons and they're no fan of me. It's a win-win. My brand is intact with the audience to which I'm marketing -- nice guys with a life outside the hobby and enough self confidence to enjoy the company and energy of a woman who refuses to be labeled as trash or scum simply because she's a sex worker.

To those who think all providers are crazy, lazy, stupid, ignorant, evil, scatter brained, or crooks... well, I'm sorry that you haven't always done your homework in the past and have ended up with some unsavory characters.

PM me if you'd like a list of sweet, energetic, educated, sane, organized, honest, professional, intelligent and talented ladies.
Are you suggesting that calling CB on his chronic negativity will damage my brand?...
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Actually, what I was saying ... in the Hobby perception is everything... not everyone will think they heard what you thought you said...

PM me if you'd like a list of sweet, energetic, educated, sane, organized, honest, professional, intelligent and talented ladies. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Thanks for the offer ... but that's not necessary... every woman I have met in the Hobby fit that description...
Prepay, and bartering, rarely work. But when both parties are geniune and honest it can work out to both their benefit. Unfortunately, its too rare.
Sophia,
I may sound like CB's WK, but I really don't think he was branding ALL ladies that way...for you to think his post was a broad generalization seems to me to sound like it hit a nerve.

I'm glad that you honor your "pre-paid" but there are VERY VERY few posts/pmsmregarding the honor system among providers. Maybe that's why there are the same providers that are always getting the "cudos" on the various reviews. I don't have complete access to all areas on here but I did have lifetime on the P. And the majority of discussions were the providers who lacked in the service area.

I have yet to see a lady CB has personally recommended to me and been disappointed. Not saying that afterwards, the lady might change her service towards the less tha stellar sessions, I have yet to have him or about 5 or 6 other guys personal thumbs up go wrong.
One thing you need to remember about getting pm's High fiving" you when you slam a " ...curmudgeon(s)...", because you need to remember that there are "some" providers who "agree" to hobbyists to gain favor...so if there are many of the pm's, take a percentage and always know that the guys will "high five" you thinking they are "special".

As for negativity, I am one of the worst about it...which, BTW, is mostly me screwing around. But alot of times, negativity is another word for stone-cold truth.

As for thinking all the "bad things" about providers, he has set ME straight about quite a few...both good and bad. You'd be VERY surprised about what we "know"...who actually does BBFS...which providers also have sessions with guys that see drugged out SW'ers and have no problem with that. Providers that see hobbyists that "dip into" various lifestyles that are more apt to have them pick up STD's that are from crabs to HIV. And then they have no qualms about seeing anyone else. We know about the girls who "blow" all their money and see MANY more guys than the "I only see 2 per day " providers. When you are making over 2 per hour and see 8+ guys a day, there has to be some reasons you don't have a car, rent is always late, phone being cutoff, providers cancelling tours and sessions because that ever present "emergency" came up(just how many flat tires or relatives can pass away , sitters cancel in a 6 month period), etc. Or is it that maybe your hobby friend who drops more money is allowed to "slide into" the other guy's period? Yes...we know those problems and understand they exist.

I'm glad you may not be any of the "bad" things that you listed, but if you think we, the hobbyists out here don't know, or have a good idea, which providers DO have various problems, you are slightly in need of a reality check. Again...I don't know too much about you so I cannot say that any of the aforementioned things refer to you in any way. But guess what? They do exist for quite a few providers and I for one am glad that there are "negative" guys on here. There sure exists many on here that are not "negative" and write "wonderful" reviews about that "hot" provider only for the un-informed seeing the lady and OOPS...the "positive" guy who doesn't want to post for fear of being called out, FORGOT to say the provider didn't have all her teeth..pics were not REALLY hers or were from her HS yearbook...her hygeine was less than exceptional..ETC.

I know that alot of hobbyists are asses, and that's why I very very rarely give my name as a reference to any of the ladies I've seen.
I am on that sight for porviders blacklist. I was put on there by a certain lady known for keeping felines in her incall. It said something about me being cheap and always trying to get the ladies to lower their prices. Well, if cheap means I don't feel that what I make in a day is what I want to spend in an hour with a lady...so be it.

ESPECIALLY when there are ladies in my honest opinion are delusional when setting their rates on par with thetop providers.
BUT..I would add I have NEVER met a lady and tried to get her to lower her price NOR asked when setting up an appointment. Let whichever provider say so...if I did and maybe forgot(HIGHLY UNLIKELY) I would be willing to put in on my tagline, for ALL to see.
A few times I saw *****, I was so worried that I didn't have the correct amount that I asked her f I was correct. That's because I thought she had a different price on one ad than what I saw. She didn't say anything bad about the question and showed class and professionalism when I asked(of course this is a FANTASY...but who's counting?). I am not doing this to call any specific provider out, it's just that I used *****'s name as an "example" of a classy and super lady..one day my "fantasy"(for time and companionship only) will come true !!

And if this is an example of bromance with me and CB...so be it! Maybe me WK'ing for him will curry favor for me with him??? Seems to work with others on here??
Sophia,

You'd be VERY surprised about what we "know"...who actually does BBFS...which providers also have sessions with guys that see drugged out SW'ers and have no problem with that. Providers that see hobbyists that "dip into" various lifestyles that are more apt to have them pick up STD's that are from crabs to HIV. And then they have no qualms about seeing anyone else.

Originally Posted by ratboy jam
Ugh, ok..

So I hope that you "guys" do put these people in the alerts sections for us ladies and gals for safety sakes. I'm just sayin...
Ray boy, you have been WKing for CB at least as long as I've been aware of your board persona. And that's ok. I expect people to stick up for their friends. I met CB in person and he seemed like a really cool guy off board, so I can see why you like him so much. I'm basing my assertions about his chronic negativity and almost non-stop tendency to bash providers as a group rather than the individual wrong doers, not solely on this one post, but on all the posts of his taken as a whole. What percentage of the jokes he tells are at provider expense? What percentage of the comments he makes are bashing providers as a group? Just read. It's pretty high. I really don't feel I need to defend this statement any further. His anti-provider bias is as clear as the sky is blue.

I love men. I love making them happy. Sure, there are bad ones out there, but I would never think of engaging in hobbyist or male bashing to my friends offline or online, just because I've had some bad experiences -- even if I knew that I would never be caught. Why? Cuz that kinda hate eats atcha and does no good for anyone. But if you think his "contributions", such as sarcastic remarks making fun of providers, are valuable than read on. He has the right. And I have the right to oppose those same comments.

Happy Hobbying!
You can. There are plenty of them. Whoever this lady is, she has obviously pegged you as a sucker. A provider should never expect anything more than the fee for her time and companionship and should certainly not contact a hobbyist asking for favors.....
Never offer to do something special for a provider in the hopes of her becoming your girlfriend. It doesn't work.

....Providers do occasionally fall for hobbyists either sexually or emotionally and go off the clock with them. If a hobbyist really thinks a provider might be genuinely interested in a relationship outside the hobby, he should ask her to go on a date off the clock and see what happens. During the date play a little hard to get. If she seems interested, occasionally reward her with physical contact and clever compliments but nothing that seems needy or desperate. Flirt for sure, but don't be too over the top. If after the date SHE tries to jump YOUR bones, then you know the attraction is real. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I cannot possibly put it any better than Sensual Sophia did, just nod in sync.

As the Eurythymics sang,
Some of them ...
The key word is SOME, not all. It may take you a while to sift through the grit until you find some gems, but they're out there. Keep looking, sweetie, but be mindful of the pitfalls. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
[quote=TexasGator;351958]
No...you're not the only guy that has fallen for someone in this line of business. In fact it's happened with providers...message therapist...secretaries...stri ppers etc. Not that all of those are in the same category... Originally Posted by DarthMaul
[quote=Guilty Pleasures;354852]Very well said Sophia.
... emotions and phyical needs ... all come into play .... can you keep a good head on your shoulders .... One just needs to be aware, know the signs and know when they have to seperate themselves from a potential disasterous relationship in cases like these.

I too have seen provider and hobbyists meet, love each other, marry and both live together for a long while. But I have seen the flip side where they divorce, and or she secrectly goes back to hobbying, and he does too. quote]

I must agree with all of the above, especially SS's initial post. Personally I follow the guidance given. But with few exceptions all of my non-hobby relationships with the opposite sex are with providers.

I've never been asked for financial or barter favors of any type. We do participate in activities off the clock as I would with any other friend. Sometimes they're hostess inviting me out or over for their treat and vice-versa. But we don't expect exclusivity, just friendship. Sometimes its nice to have the ear of someone from the opposite sex with whom you are comfortable.
Hey Sophia I'm I a curmudgeon? And if I am I still think your hot.
I agree RBJ is a big WK and wannbe pimp. Lol
Back on subject I just came back from my favorite massage salon.
I have been going there for over three years always got an appointment I thought I made one today but when I got there I was told by the owner's new boy friend that I didn't have an appointment.
I guess I'm not special... again.
Oh well I really need to save my money for a SUV for my fishing trips .
I guess they did me a favor and showed me the light.