Potty Mouth Providers?

It is all about timing and delivery, you know you can say just about anything about someone if you follow it with a very southern and sincere "bless your heart".
Lol

I agree with sugar butt (hey babe)

I have one hell of a mouth on me, but when it comes to being professional, first impressions, family or my girlfriends....there is a time and place for either acting like a lady or shootin' the shit!

Yes, I won the spelling bee and was in Speech and on the Debate Team.

I can be ghetto if needed lol

But the way you speak I believe reflects your age and character.
From how you type, text and communicate with others will determine the way you appear to others.

Bad grammar and punctuation....please don't get me started
  • Go4it
  • 08-15-2011, 09:32 PM
I haven't seen either one but I would expect Diamond to tell me to Sit my big fat ass down and shut the fuck up and would expect Fawn to offer me a seat. And I'd enjoy either one. But not if they each did the opposite.
A woman can say anything as long as it followed by a smile.
You can always just slide your cock in her mouth and I'm sure that will solve any isues of course then I tend to get even more of a "dirty mouth" lol
It's always a refreshing treat to encounter a lady that, once sufficiently aroused and into the flow of some hot sex, commences a profanity-laced stream of dirty talk that leaves no doubt that she's having a good time!
A woman can say anything as long as it followed by a smile. Originally Posted by yaddayadda
You're so effin' easy! LOL
Berk.. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Ps... Come get Tan!!
You can always just slide your cock in her mouth and I'm sure that will solve any isues of course then I tend to get even more of a "dirty mouth" lol Originally Posted by sexykim2008
I think a combination of "potty" mouth and erotic talk BCD can be pretty sexy.
Of course I would much rather hear a girl say shit or fuck a thousand times than to listen to a pretty white girl sound like she is from the hood! I can't stand when girls act ghetto it's the most unattractive thing and kills anything good she might have going for her! It blows my mind because I can go in a strip club and even most the AA ladies will carry themselves with class and speak appropriately but then here comes this pretty white girl and then she opens her mouth to say "what up biotch" or "say my nig" and then I just want to vomit in my mouth!

Speak like a lady in public and let the vulgar freak come out in private!
I am with you on that kim!
Berk.. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Ps... Come get Tan!! Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I am babe!
Call you tomorrow to make sure you have the solution...
Talk dirty ass shit to me as you spray me bitch lol
Dirty talk is the best, "potty mouth" is not. Big difference. Originally Posted by Wowser
Bingo!!!

BIG difference!
"lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets"
-Safire Sweet Originally Posted by safire_sweet
+1

I knew i loved you for a reason,
CG
Profanity is the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate motherfucker. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I learned at an early age that people swear when they have a very small vocabulary or can't make an intelligent argument.