Dem's VP pick

how long till Harris be looking for a new rag Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
FTFY
I know of a childless cat lady looking for a couch, but didn’t like the stain on the one JD Vance has on Craigslist……..

elg…….
will Tim's extraction string give the puppet master/s a problem
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
how long till Harris be looking for a new rag
FTFY Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Tim not wash and reuse ????
That's Tim's wife's call.
  • R.M.
  • 08-07-2024, 04:40 PM
covid came then

normal Americans realized

how the weirdo teachers where

transing their kids and indoctrinating them

so now at least this weirdp can shine another

spotlight to all the normal m'ericans

minnesota has always been a lib shithole thats why

more mericans have migrated to Fla from there more now

than even NYS
I watched that roly-poly scumbag with his big gapey grin clapping his hands obediently behind Harris, the whore, on the tube yesterday.

All the time I'm marveling that this 60 year old embarrassment of an alleged man has the lack of self awareness to openly call JD Vance a weirdo.

I find this cosplay-military National Guard controversy to be fantastic.

This is what the male lesbians are willing to accept at this point.

Hopefully none of you needs have sons, God help them even though there is of course no God

MAGA +++ more than ever.
nerds, not needs.

of course.
I watched that roly-poly scumbag with his big gapey grin clapping his hands obediently behind Harris, the whore, on the tube yesterday.

All the time I'm marveling that this 60 year old embarrassment of an alleged man has the lack of self awareness to openly call JD Vance a weirdo.

MAGA +++ more than ever. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I was thinking the same thing while I was watching Tampon Tim. Clapping his hands behind Kamala like he was some child that didn't know what to do with himself and was so glad he was invited to the party.

Meanwhile, I'm thinking this fuck is 60? I'm 60 and look at least 10 years younger. He looks 70 at best.

Thing is, Kamala doesn't want anyone that's going to upstage her and make her look bad....or worse than she already does.

Meanwhile, Trump took on every fucking question directed at him today at a 1+ hour presser and answered every damn one without issue. All the while Kamala is still hiding from the press and the tough questions.

Trump also agreed to two debates today, one on ABC (I believe it was) and the other on FOX. Now this POS Kamala is gonna have to decide on what she is going to do going forward. And I beleive he offered up a 3rd debate on NBC.

Bring on the debates!

I find this cosplay-military National Guard controversy to be fantastic.

This is what the male lesbians are willing to accept at this point.

Hopefully none of you needs have sons, God help them even though there is of course no God

MAGA +++ more than ever. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

You’re weird.

elg…….
... All the while Kamala is still hiding from the press and the tough questions... Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Simply another zombie wannabe that will hide in the basement with zombiden claiming non-responsibility.
The convicted felon leader of your cult says choice of VP has no impact on election results.
So why are his panties in a bunch over Tim Walz? Vance might be a good boot-licker but Walz will be a good VP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxLedmKc2Xw
His cunt wife loves the smell of burning tires.