Ladies, is landscaping very important for you? Let's see the best trimming out there

^^^^^ Lovely picture Dallas. The subtle peek out from under the tee leaves much to the imagination.
Lena...nice!!

I like trimmed close or bare personally for myself
Originally Posted by DallasRain
This is way hot on so many levels!
Mmmmmm Lena thanks...maybe we can wrangle up a double....and I can see it upclose!
Landscaping does the same thing for guys that it does for girls. It's cleaner and looks and smells better. I don't like it when guys shave all of there hair and I love kind of hairy guys. I think it's best trimmed. Maybe shave the balls but keep some around the shaft, like a crown.
Any provider that says she doesn't prefer shaved or trimmed is either a liar or gives really bad head.
Any provider that says she doesn't prefer shaved or trimmed is either a liar or gives really bad head. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Hahaha!!! True story!
Shaved and trim is great. Now me i have a little patch growing and its soft so not sandpaper experience with me.
I keep my kibbles and bits clean shaven. but guys be very careful not to nick yourself in the process of personal grooming... it could really screw up a doubles session that you have planned. ijs
I always make sure I'm bare... I know some men are against shaving their pubic area, so I prefer either bare or nice trimmed to
I shave, I like it better that way for both.
That's funny.. Gents seem to loooove my head game.

It would be hypocritical of me to compel gents to shave when it is the case that it is an intentional preference of mine to keep my kitty naturally groomed and furry. Hair doesn't inherently get in the way of sucking dick, licking balls, or eating pussy. Or at least that's my opinion.

Pubic hair grooming trends fluctuate with the times. I'm sure centuries or millennia ago, "hos" or "prostitutes" or "courtesans" (or however else sex workers were referred to) had their head game on point, pubic hair, or no pubic hair.

Any provider that says she doesn't prefer shaved or trimmed is either a liar or gives really bad head. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Dallas, if not this month, next time around.

Mmmmmm Lena thanks...maybe we can wrangle up a double....and I can see it upclose! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Lena, I like the way you think... wanna join #teamfurrykitties
That's funny.. Gents seem to loooove my head game.

It would be hypocritical of me to compel gents to shave when it is the case that it is an intentional preference of mine to keep my kitty naturally groomed and furry. Hair doesn't inherently get in the way of sucking dick, licking balls, or eating pussy. Or at least that's my opinion.

Pubic hair grooming trends fluctuate with the times. I'm sure centuries or millennia ago, "hos" or "prostitutes" or "courtesans" (or however else sex workers were referred to) had their head game on point, pubic hair, or no pubic hair. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Thanks dear. And it just so happens that #TeamFurryKitties is looking for new members!

Lena, I like the way you think... wanna join #teamfurrykitties Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE some manscaping. Holding down your forest while going in and close is no fun. I am not down there to braid it for you. And if your forest is longer than your Frank N Beans very difficult. Good rule of thumb, the hair on your head should never be longer than the hair in your private space.