Bloody Sex

Well, pursonallee, Ah ain't turned off by it, but Ah wuz raised onna farm so Ah ain't as easily disgusted as a tend'rfooted cityslick'r mite be. As long as tha filly is pree-peared ta handle the clean up an' thars a shower wif fresh tow'ls handy Ah wuldn't shy away. But Ah ain't got no fetish fer it. Them thangs cost sextra, typic'lly.
An' h'yar's a news flash fer sumya hardlaigs out thar. If'n she's a bleedin' laik a stuck pig frummer honeypot, yew don't gotta jam yer skilletlicker upper poonnanny. Ah dun 'xamined a whole lotta hoohah holes up close in mah day an' Ah ain't ne'er seen a cly-taurus thet had blood all a-drippin' frum it. Purty shore thet l'il pinck nubbin ain't got nuthin' ta do wif her minstr'l cycle. Ah reckon sum fellers mus' close thar eyes whenst they go down, down thar. Buncha incompytent pussyeaters is whut they is. Yew gotta have more'n one move fer tha cunny-linguini. An' if'n yew dew go wif jus' one move, strait a-haid tung-fukkin' ain't tha one. Sum mutafukkas ain't got tha scents tha Gud Laird gave a fencepost when it cums ta sexy-time. Thet's prolly why they's a-payin' ta play.
So Mr. Do-hurt, you claim that you gained a lot of insight from your farm'n background. Which gave you your expert knowledge of cunny-linguini, fillies, sows, or sheep?

There goes that duelin banjos music agin.
An' h'yar's a news flash fer sumya hardlaigs out thar. If'n she's a bleedin' laik a stuck pig frummer honeypot, yew don't gotta jam yer skilletlicker upper poonnanny. Ah dun 'xamined a whole lotta hoohah holes up close in mah day an' Ah ain't ne'er seen a cly-taurus thet had blood all a-drippin' frum it. Purty shore thet l'il pinck nubbin ain't got nuthin' ta do wif her minstr'l cycle. Ah reckon sum fellers mus' close thar eyes whenst they go down, down thar. Buncha incompytent pussyeaters is whut they is. Yew gotta have more'n one move fer tha cunny-linguini. An' if'n yew dew go wif jus' one move, strait a-haid tung-fukkin' ain't tha one. Sum mutafukkas ain't got tha scents tha Gud Laird gave a fencepost when it cums ta sexy-time. Thet's prolly why they's a-payin' ta play. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Yea, sounds like some bitchy type attitude you got thar feller!

So Mr. Do-hurt, you claim that you gained a lot of insight from your farm'n background. Which gave you your expert knowledge of cunny-linguini, fillies, sows, or sheep?

There goes that duelin banjos music agin. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody

And stump broke mules!

There goes that duelin banjos music agin. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Tha milk-maid, l'il feller.

(Nice try, buckaoo. But this ain't mah furst ro-day-oh. Discussin' beastee-ality on ecccie kin get yew points. Watch out, 'r one of them bandles may RTM yer SCANDeeLUS propahzishun ta tha pow'rs thet bee.)
  • anita
  • 08-17-2015, 11:21 PM
I offered Greek while on my period one time. The tampon popped out in the middle of things, it was a bloody mess. Never again. I, also am super horny during Aunt Flo visit. I take my sexual frustration out on the treadmill at the gym.
Did it once, the provider was more freaked out about it than I was. To be fair she thought her cycle had ended, and being the dummy I am didn't heed her caution to not try daty. I guess aunt flow was just messing with her because I gagged on the smell and my finger looked like a lip stick. That's when she panicked and said she could "do other stuff".

It was just a bit of blood so I wasn't bothered and continued on to get my other lipstick crimson, well the jimmy hat anyway.

I just can't handle the smell which is why I'd usually steer clear. I have heard some women don't get the smell at all during their cycle, though I don't have a blood or period fetish, if I ran into one of those unicorns I'd chance it and earn my true red wings.
Earned my red wings the hard way! Went camping with my girlfriend and had a night of fun only to wake up to what looked like a murder scene! I would prefer never to experience that scene and smell again! Blow jobs and butt sex is for me!

I never did get all the blood out of that gear...
Earned my red wings the hard way! Went camping with my girlfriend and had a night of fun only to wake up to what looked like a murder scene! I would prefer never to experience that scene and smell again! Blow jobs and butt sex is for me!

I never did get all the blood out of that gear... Originally Posted by TheConsult01
Not to mention the scent of blood could have attracted some unwelcome wildlife to your camp.
I have no problem with it. It's a different kind of slippery, and most women dig the scratching the itch they get from it. With most women I don't mind the smell, or the taste. The mess is problematic, but that's why all my towels are maroon or black. But I'm more practical than most men when it comes to sex. The only things that gross me out are hygiene-related.
Well, pursonallee, Ah ain't turned off by it, but Ah wuz raised onna farm so Ah ain't as easily disgusted as a tend'rfooted cityslick'r mite be. As long as tha filly is pree-peared ta handle the clean up an' thars a shower wif fresh tow'ls handy Ah wuldn't shy away. But Ah ain't got no fetish fer it. Them thangs cost sextra, typic'lly. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
You weren't raised on a farm, you were hatched on one.
You weren't raised on a farm, you were hatched on one. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
Same diff'rence, bro. Tha place wuz still sooper-smelly frum all tha animule shee'yit an' hog-slop an' fertymahlizer an' pig farts an' whut-not. It reeelly pree-pared meh ta werk fer all them years inna guv'mint o' The Grate State o' Tejas!
Love it... actually... With the right partner.
I LOVE IT

dont know why but ever since I was introduced to it by an EX fiancee I have been a fan