ESPN pulls Asian-American announcer from Virginia football game because he has a Confederate general's name.

most likely due to the fact liberal colleges try to limit asian entrants Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It's not "limiting" them, from what I understand, is not allowing them to enter even though they have better grades and entrance exam scores than other "minorities" and they other "minorities" are given priority in the selection process. "Affirmative Action" selective enforced between two "minorities"! It is my understanding the litigation is to have them recognized as an "equal minority" for purposes of competitive applications.

Back to the current event: This type of idiocy is produced by nonsensical standards that were dreamed up as an attack on another person by attempting to "paint" them as racist.

It's revealed in this forum on a regular basis and the attackers attempt to "explain" the distinction when their "identity" politics seeks to marginalize and/or ridicule another person.
Just another reason I turned ESPN off.
Just another reason I turned ESPN off. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Did you know he was even a "moderator"?

"ESPN, which has faced accusations of liberal bias that some observers believe has led to a downtick in viewership, said it moved its announcer to the Youngstown State game at Pittsburgh."

If they thought there was a "downtick" before ... hide and watch!
Perhaps ESPN will want to have another meeting so as to examine their long-standing relationship with Emmy award winning anchor & reporter, Bob Ley (pronounced "Lee") and what his future is going forward?

The bearded Robert A. Ley.....omg....what "message" was being sent here?

Damn it to Hell...I feel as though I've been offended just having to bring this to everyone's attention....

Good thing it wasn't Bob Cox.
Is this what it feels like to be triggered? This is a micro aggression against Koreans.
  • grean
  • 08-23-2017, 12:35 PM
This lunacy takes away from the real issue of racism.

While doing what ever we can to combat it is good, doing things like taking a guy off a broadcast because of his name only gives it more fuel, not less. It makes it a punch line of a joke.
Well, being frightened by chunks of metal on concrete is ....

... THE PUNCH LINE OF A JOKE!!!!

No wonder the Little Runt of NK thinks he can win by yelling: "Boo"!

This lunacy takes away from the real issue of racism.

While doing what ever we can to combat it is good, doing things like taking a guy off a broadcast because of his name only gives it more fuel, not less. It makes it a punch line of a joke. Originally Posted by grean
that's the whole issue with political correctness or even profiling

it takes away truth and creates lunacy

it makes one act as if no one notices

sports commentators cant notice nor mention why a transgendered woman is whipping all in a woman's sport

that American or Jamaican or other blacks can run faster than others- cant notice

to not be truthful is the calling card of political correctness and to never acknowledge the notice of a difference is the slogan inscribed in italics upon its obverse
0zombies can suck Trumps salty balls...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egvlO9Zty5A
With a name like Lee he is obviously a Nazi white supremacist.
With a name like Lee he is obviously a Nazi white supremacist. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Hahaha.........This guy was too.

Jim

does he ha middle name?
So now that you know it didn't actually happen do you'guys feel like idiots?
By the way who can say if the threats made on his life came from a Lib or a Chickenshit conservative? Them Libs normally show up shooting with no warning don't they? LOL I guess you would have rather him be put in harms way since he was a minority and it would further your agenda if he did get shot.
So now that you know it didn't actually happen do you'guys feel like idiots?
By the way who can say if the threats made on his life came from a Lib or a Chickenshit conservative? Them Libs normally show up shooting with no warning don't they? LOL I guess you would have rather him be put in harms way since he was a minority and it would further your agenda if he did get shot. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
They do. Ask Steve Scalise.