what a difference

So cute for a man in his late 60s. So much pain. Originally Posted by VitaMan
How would you know? Oh, wait! I almost forgot.

You voted for DementedBitten .... "Late 70's"!

It's always interesting to me that ExSpurts would ridicule old people and then vote for Bitten ... or vote for Bitten and then ridicule old people .... or people they want to label as "old"!

Legally in this country: Ridiculing the elderly is the same as ridiculing "minority" groups .... thank you, Ronald Reagan.

For those who weren't old enough or are now too old to recall:

https://library.cqpress.com/cqalmana...-25655-1140364
I love old people. But I had no idea they were like this.
I love old people. But I had no idea they were like this. Originally Posted by VitaMan

You do know, that if you are lucky enough, you will get old someday, right? And what do you think you will be when you hit your 60's? Less smart than you were in your 50's?

The sign of a weak mind is a person who has run out of intelligent means to debate an opponent in his or her 60's and resorts to "ageism" which is what you have done now at least a dozen times.

I'm 74 and I get smarter every day which I know you agree with me because of how badly you do when you try to debate me and it infuriates you.

And if 60 is so bad, maybe you should think about whether you ever want to be a senile old man at 60. Just a thought.
What do you suggest when men in their 60s constantly stalk, troll and insult.....compliment them on their wisdom ?

I was proud of my dad. He was someone to look up to. The elder members here.....?

All Trumpites that are not respected.
What do you suggest when men in their 60s constantly stalk, troll and insult.....compliment them on their wisdom ?

Put them on ignore if they bother you that much.

I was proud of my dad. He was someone to look up to. The elder members here.....?

All Trumpites that are not respected. Originally Posted by VitaMan

What does age have to do with a person saying things you don't like? You don't think people younger than 60, stalk, troll and insult? Age has nothing to do with personality is what I'm saying and it just sounds dumb to lump all people of a certain age into one group.
You're never too old to commit a crime. Hope there is equal justice for 79 year olds.

Associated Press

CHICAGO (AP) — Michael Madigan, the former speaker of the Illinois House and for decades one of the nation’s most powerful legislators, was charged with a nearly $3 million racketeering and bribery scheme Wednesday, becoming the most prominent politician swept up in a federal investigation of entrenched government corruption in the state.

Madigan, 79, is charged in the 22-count indictment with racketeering conspiracy, using interstate facilities in aid of bribery, wire fraud and attempted extortion.
You're never too old to commit a crime. Hope there is equal justice for 79 year olds.

Associated Press

CHICAGO (AP) — Michael Madigan, the former speaker of the Illinois House and for decades one of the nation’s most powerful legislators, was charged with a nearly $3 million racketeering and bribery scheme Wednesday, becoming the most prominent politician swept up in a federal investigation of entrenched government corruption in the state.

Madigan, 79, is charged in the 22-count indictment with racketeering conspiracy, using interstate facilities in aid of bribery, wire fraud and attempted extortion. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I wonder why these things seem to always happen in illinois [chicago]?
Maybe because of all the non-whites?

I suppose that’s the answer you’re fishing for.

Predictable.
Too many guns there ? Left over culture of Al Capone ?
3 governors in the recent past had various trouble

If you are a person who had never been to East USA, and started out in someplace like Montana, kept driving through North Dakota, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, you would think America is beautiful. Then you get to Chicago, start making the turn around Lake Michigan, pass through south side Chicago, then next Gary, Indiana, you would think to yourself, "Man, the whole East US can't be like this."
lol... VM must be losing his vitamins. lol
Putin is mad and he's genius!