In the Whir-LIE-turd style: REAGAN INDECISION KILLED TENS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS!

Did you ever watch the movie "And The Band Played On"?

I would say the Gay Community shared the biggest part of the blame by continuing in a lifestyle that was a prime breeding ground for infection.
Lets see if Obama makes some big progress with this Ebola outbreak. They have thousands of coffins just waiting for their recipients. Iam sure his attitude is it's money wasted if ya can't fill them.

Jim
Did you ever watch the movie "And The Band Played On"?

I would say the Gay Community shared the biggest part of the blame by continuing in a lifestyle that was a prime breeding ground for infection. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+1

I remember 60 Minutes showing gays yelling at the top of their lungs in San Francisco NOT to wear condoms.
I'm pretty sure you are, too, BJerk. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yep. i knew it. you posted a slap at JL without even answering my question. So like it or not (i'm quite sure you won't) here's the answer.

The CDC and the Medical community in the early days of the non-epidemic (gays knowingly doing what gays do is NOT an epidemic, it's just stupid risk taking) all those wonderful doctors and scientists served up a cornucopia of risky, untried drugs resulting in killing more of these patients than AIDS did. And they do so knowingly. how does that sit with their Hypocritical .. er Hippocratic oath as Doctors? Just fine i'd bet since i'm sure they got copious buckets full of money from the CDC for it. let's just call these guys the Doctors of Death and yet YOU want to lay it all on Reagan. That figures.

by the way, i have a theory on why you detest JL so much, and goes deeper than your left handed leanings. One of you isn't what you claim. Jewish. Half maybe but not fully Jewish. So which of you is a real chosen one? my money is on JL.
Yep. i knew it. you posted a slap at JL without even answering my question. So like it or not (i'm quite sure you won't) here's the answer.

The CDC and the Medical community in the early days of the non-epidemic (gays knowingly doing what gays do is NOT an epidemic, it's just stupid risk taking) all those wonderful doctors and scientists served up a cornucopia of risky, untried drugs resulting in killing more of these patients than AIDS did. And they do so knowingly. how does that sit with their Hypocritical .. er Hippocratic oath as Doctors? Just fine i'd bet since i'm sure they got copious buckets full of money from the CDC for it. let's just call these guys the Doctors of Death and yet YOU want to lay it all on Reagan. That figures.

by the way, i have a theory on why you detest JL so much, and goes deeper than your left handed leanings. One of you isn't what you claim. Jewish. Half maybe but not fully Jewish. So which of you is a real chosen one? my money is on JL. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You are correct, Waco Kid. He only wishes he had my bloodlines....plus he is a faggot.
You are correct, Waco Kid. He only wishes he had my bloodlines....plus he is a faggot. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Why would anyone want the "bloodlines" of a known Jewish Defector?
Why would anyone want the "bloodlines" of a known Jewish Defector? Originally Posted by bigtex
and yours?

and yours? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Thank's for your repeated lack of insight Davey Koresh, errrrr The_Wacko_Kid!

You do live up to your name!
Good old Ronald Reagan. They don't make Home Grown Presidents like that any more.

Thank's for your repeated lack of insight Davey Koresh, errrrr The_Wacko_Kid!

You do live up to your name! Originally Posted by bigtex
Are you really stupid enough to think i live in Waco? it's a handle birdbrain.
And i apologize. to the Blood Hound. he's smarter than you. And better looking.
Are you really stupid enough to think i live in Waco? it's a handle birdbrain.
And i apologize. to the Blood Hound. he's smarter than you. And better looking. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Davey, errrrr Wacky, I never said anything about where you live. Did I?

But thanks anyway Davey, errrr Wacky!
Good old Ronald Reagan. They don't make Home Grown Presidents like that any more.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Davey, errrrr Wacky, I never said anything about where you live. Did I?

But thanks anyway Davey, errrr Wacky! Originally Posted by bigtex
Thanks again Davey, errrr Wacky_Kid!

Remember to not let the Feds near your Compound.
Thanks again Davey, errrr Wacky_Kid!

Remember to not let the Feds near your Compound. Originally Posted by bigtex