69---Overrated?

• hrlee
  • 07-15-2010, 03:58 PM
I prefer the 68. you do me and I owe you one!

And then of course, return the favor.
Monkmonk has a point. Never been with a tall girl but from my limited experience with ladies (mostly my wife) 69 is kinda like trying to kiss during missionary in that it can be done, but for an activity that would seem to lend itself to relaxed and lengthy enjoyment it takes a lot of effort and neck strain.
I think you can search by height but what if she just has incredible long legs? Wouldn't help. Well, that would probably be nice too but need to find someone with a long torso I guess.
  • 69er
  • 07-15-2010, 08:20 PM
As some might guess from my handle, I enjoy this activity.

I agree with what many here are saying. It is a bit of sensory overload.

I used to live, thinking mostly about the goal... the destination. As I've become a little older, I've discovered that the journey is what I believe we are about. So, as others might agree, 69 makes for a really great addition to the journey!
When giving pleasure I like to totally be giving 100% of my attention to pleasing my partner. When somebody is pleasing me very hard to concentrate on making them happy.
It's sexy...almost animalistic to a point. But...how about your lover straddle you while you pleasure her to extacy and then lay back and enjoy her pleasuring you...then when the moment is right pound the hell out of one another?
Sound fun? It certainly does to me!
Cheers!
I have had at least 3 women I was doing 69 that those 3 or more women jumped off the bed to prevent themselves from coming due to they said they were about to come on my face. I was disappointed that they did that. So, we get going again the same position and they couldn't come.

So, my issue is that for you ladies, if you are about to come while in 69 with me, do not jump off, keep going.
It's pretty hot but in reality, I have a difficult time getting off that way. I lik eto concentrate on what I am doing, whether it is having a major 'O' or getting my partner to a major 'O'.

It's ALL good but when it's time for a serious orgasm, let's just take car of that.
If that is the biggest distraction I face today, I am having a helluva good day... Originally Posted by Judge Smails
Could not agree more. Nothing wrong with multi-tasking and a hell of a lot safer than texting and driving.....much more room for errors.
There ae no penalties involved for driving off the road now and then.
When giving pleasure I like to totally be giving 100% of my attention to pleasing my partner. When somebody is pleasing me very hard to concentrate on making them happy. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Agreed, but I do like 69 for foreplay purposes, not necessarily to pop. I just love having a woman's ass in face, period.
I love it, love it, love it. the only time i've ever popped orally is when my face was covered in a hot steamy muffin and my hands were full of thick ass.

i've garnered from this that i'll have to let the ladies lay back and enjoy theirs 1st and i'm totally good with that too but then it's me time
Agreed, but I do like 69 for foreplay purposes, not necessarily to pop. I just love having a woman's ass in face, period. Originally Posted by Jasser
Agreed on that. Nothing better than a nice ass in your face.
Agreed on that. Nothing better than a nice ass in your face. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
if i was fortunate enuff to be pleasing Tara id be pretty happy.God i wish this woman toured and god i wish i could have her once.
When giving pleasure I like to totally be giving 100% of my attention to pleasing my partner. When somebody is pleasing me very hard to concentrate on making them happy. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
If it does happen, the one that's about to jizz first....stops :/
It's a good warm up, but then I like to take turns doing it one at a time.

xoxo Sophie