Let's say you're a old, fat or ugly female Hooker. You have been around a while and you can hold your own with any one on the board.

"They"? Um, up until your post it was just me. I was unaware that I had invisible friends. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Invisible Friends?... naw.... a few mandles you hide behind but mostly you are down to Nuggie and the Dick Sucking Minions which don't number many....

You've really lost your grasp on the whores haven't you? I think you outed them one time too many and they learned....
Excuse me sir, it's kid, Kidrocks.
What I tell Motherfuckers that get butt hurt.
" go fucking kick rocks punk ass" Originally Posted by Kickrocks
hmmm.... OK
Don't let her fool you kid..... She's just playing hard to get.. You will get a PM from her pretty quick cause her business really sucks lately... Originally Posted by Whispers
Cough up a name,Hotshot.
Can you deliver?

hmmm.... OK Originally Posted by Whispers

I see you changed my quote.
Let's say you're a old, fat or ugly female Hooker. You have been around a while and you can hold your own with any one on the board Originally Posted by Still Looking
Please clarify... In regards to the Fat OIOs holding their own?....

You are not suggesting they hold their own in categories like IOP, looks and tightness or freshness of the puss right?
Please clarify... In regards to the Fat OIOs holding their own?....

You are not suggesting they hold their own in categories like IOP, looks and tightness or freshness of the puss right? Originally Posted by Whispers
Sure Boss. When I say "hold your own" I'm referencing any OIO that has went toe to toe with the likes of You, Myself, Rockerrick, And Toyz in a conversation or argument.

On the other items like freshness of puss... I can't say. I don't even own a Cobweb duster. I likes em young and fresh with good attitudes.

Hope that helps!
> Let's start with "fat".
You call people fat and YOU are fat.You call yourself "husky",but let's cut the BULLSHIT.That is you on that couch wearing a XXXL Gray t-shirt in your post,yes or no?

> "Stalking"?
SL,you are all over the board like the plague.If someone is on a specific post calling you or Whispers out it's stalking?What's it called when you keep on keepin' on like a immature little 7th grade mean little bitch ass bully?

> Threaten to "out" you or "threaten us with violence".
Not me.
PERIOD.

"Clubby Things"?

Originally Posted by Observing
OFF TOPIC

Cough up a name,Hotshot.
Can you deliver?

Originally Posted by Observing
Goddam. That image. It's beautiful.
Where the fuck did they get my candid pics?!?!?! Outing me!
OFF TOPIC

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Anytime you or Whispers comments or starts a thread/post;FAT is forefront.
If not because of y'all making rude comments about someone's weight,your own hypocritical fatness is part and parcel of your gibberish.
Gotta own your bullshit,"Husky".
Goddam. That image. It's beautiful. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I agree. Too freaking funny.