Hello HTOWN.. LILLY WANTS TO VISIT

OP - you're welcome to visit Houston anytime...I'm sure you will do well here.

Ignore anyone on here that says not to visit.....they're just miserable trolls..
This miserable troll suggests visiting.
Ignore anyone on here that says not to visit.....they're just politely expressing their opinions the same as the rest of us. Originally Posted by SNL9933
FTFY...
No need for you to visit...thanks... Originally Posted by Wakeup

Ignore Wake Up, he's still angry that his three way with Travelling Gent and Foxy fell through :/
Careful, we are going to want to cum on your face then have you piss on us.... for a quarter. Throat punch optional. Originally Posted by u12b8
Htwon is NOT that bad is it ??? you silly
You forgot about brown showers... What ever the duck that is... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
lmao!!!
I just saw you Showcase pics.

You have my personal permission to come to Houston.

I want to do a massive cum shot on your pretty smile!!!

Seriously, you'll have fun here.
Careful, we are going to want to cum on your face then have you piss on us.... for a quarter. Throat punch optional. Originally Posted by u12b8
sounds like a party i hosted once
well count me in if you come to houston, can't wait. Galleria is always the best place to stay in town. Inbox me if you need any help. Originally Posted by hddb1990
Thank u so much 2109147646
Please contact me
No need for you to visit...thanks... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Are u mad?
Or nah??
Hope u have. A great year hun
Why would I be mad? Houston has a BUNCH of fat Mexican whores already...
  • cr76
  • 01-06-2016, 04:25 PM
Have fun stay safe
Why would I be mad? Houston has a BUNCH of fat Mexican whores already... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Hahahahahahaha.
Thats why. Lmfao
Seriously though, im not going to even encourage your negativity. I hope your in higher spririts when i arrive. And if not, well i hope yiu fond something to make u happy
Hahahahahahaha.
Thats why. Lmfao
Seriously though, im not going to even encourage your negativity. I hope your in higher spririts when i arrive. And if not, well i hope yiu fond something to make u happy Originally Posted by Lilly2340

Tryst me hun... you seem to have a good sense of humor. You'll have fun here in Houston...!!
Come on through Lilly, it ain't all bad here. I'm sure you'll do ok, and at least you get to leave San Antonio for a bit, and that's always good.