Post a little

Y'all do what Captain Schmitty sayeth...or walk thee plank!

A solid core of mongers are doing a fair job...but I'd sure like see some more FUN AND SEXY stuff from the ladies...other than random fits of drama now and then.

Sometimes I wonder if the UTR scene might have grown larger than the Eccie board scene?

And why?

Sometimes I wonder if the UTR scene might have grown larger than the Eccie board scene?

And why? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
It might be true for some providers. My guess would be: if they are paying the bills with regulars, UTR, why hassle with the drama of the board? They can also, theoretically, stay clear of LE.
I have also started to read and will begin to post some of my adventures on EcCie more.
As many of you know, I left Eccie for a few months but now I'm looking to participate again so you should be reading more of my adventures. Just as long as people are civil and it doesn't get out of hand, I'm cool. Originally Posted by single1
in addition to the exchange of information; the entertainment value of this board its a lot better when there is more participation. I am too will start posting a lot more.

I have also started to read and will begin to post some of my adventures on EcCie more. Originally Posted by vector1
no shit vector!
I'll join your posting people! Woop woop! Im back and fourth from SA to South Texas anyway
I'll join your posting people! Woop woop! Im back and fourth from SA to South Texas anyway Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield
Awesome!
As many of you know, I left Eccie for a few months but now I'm looking to participate again so you should be reading more of my adventures. Just as long as people are civil and it doesn't get out of hand, I'm cool. Originally Posted by single1
Hey! I've heard about some of your adventures from texcc Ok, ok I looked through his texts LOL! All I have to say is....I LOOOVE naughty boys! haha!
Hey Pepper, nice to see you join in our little discussion.
Si, gracias
I always sprinkle a little Pepper on everything I eat.
I always sprinkle a little Pepper on everything I eat. Originally Posted by stereo
always - sprinkle - little -pepper - everything - eat

My mind keeps re-arranging those words into something either funny or sexy...but there's still too much Don Julio in my frontal cortex to pull it all together.

But, its the thought that counts....Thanks, Stereo!
Pepper is a damn good condiment. I like pepper with almost anything too. I may want to try sprinkling pepper all over my body.
Sprinkle away boys! haha!
always eat little pepper, the only words I need.