Illegal immigrants vow to defy Trump, call on Obama to halt deportations

Of course they are crying.
What apart of illegal do they not understand.

Does this mean I will have to get a Syrian to do my yard and clean my house?
Maybe put some IEDs in the flower beds just to keep them sharp. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Why-oint we tell them that Texas is over-run with pigs ? That ought to go against their Muz-slime beliefs . And that should be their only fair warning. This time of the year, with dove and deer season, wouldn't be a good time for the Muz-slimes to go EKIM on us !
It's being reported that illegals are already leaving the country.

1.4 million already admitted being illegal while listing their identity and address. Smart. Now finding them is another issue.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/1....rticle/2607171 Originally Posted by gnadfly
The Trump Effect is already fixing the problem! Brilliant! who knew illegal immigration was so easy to fix? just elect someone determined not to let illegals have a free pass to invade the USA.

the real title of that article should be ..

"illegals will continue to be illegal, Obama is a lame duck after Jan 20th"

hahaha

i'm laughing at all the celebs and pundits wailing doom and gloom bahaha idiots.
Congress needs to fix some aspect of the leeching that has been going on for decades. it is a magnet that irritates people.

that is to make state & federal welfare benefits available to americans only.

"illegals will continue to be illegal, Obama is a dead duck after Jan 20th"
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Obama is lame duck during 11-9-2016 to 1-20-2017. after that 1-20-2017, he is ex-president or rather ex-piss-adent.
Obama is lame duck during 11-9-2016 to 1-20-2017. after that 1-20-2017, he is ex-president or rather ex-piss-adent. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

actually he isn't a lame duck at all. he's still the Prez till the 20th. be interesting to see what EO's and pardons he gives? many think he'll give Clinton some sort of blanket amnesty . we'll see.

but remember .. he's the dude till the 20th and there are a lot that fear he will manufacture a way to prevent the hand over. of course libs feared the same about Bush in 2008 and it was a non-event just like i expect this is. just the "fear and loathing" crowd panicking.

but let's speculate just for laughs .. what if Obama did try to concoct some event to remain in the office? aaha i don't give a fuck if it appeared the Rapture was in progress and Jesus appeared in the sky! bahaaa why is that a reason not to turn over the Presidency to Trump.? hahaha

besides .. some dudes wearing 4 stars just simply would not allow it to happen