Behavioral Conditioning as a side effect of hobbying?

Sure it is. We start out being conditioned as infants for all different aspects of life. Conditioning is simply a series of situations where we are taught or we discover by accident that we will experience certain outcomes to certain stimuli. There are conditioned and unconditioned stimuli that are responsible for such.

On this site is a Pavlov experiment called Little Albert which shows how a child might be conditioned to dislike something. The same type of experiment could be applied to sexual encounters. So yes, it's natural to want to fool around right outta the shower if you always shower before sex. We can all certainly understand that!!! Oh, at least those of us that shower. Personally, I have to shower now just to fool around. So, it has kinda put a damper on spontaneous sex if it's been an hour or two since I showered...:-(. Friggin' conditioning!!!! LOL
I jacked off in the shower so much as a kid that every time I start getting rained on my dick gets hard. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Me too unless it's below 50 F then my dick and balls disappear.
Happens to me when I order lunch at Dody's . . . have absolutely no idea why! Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
Are you trying to say Doadies?
Whenever I pull out my phone I set the browser to private mode and images off. Regardless of why I pulled my phone out.

My hobby number is set to a certain ring-tone. When I hear this popular song I am instantly aroused.
Yesterday i was at the airport and took off my belt without even thinking i unbuckled my pants and started to slide them off!!! Omg thankfully they didnt get too far down when i realized..... Wtf am i doing? Ha ha it could have been a possible nudity arrest at the airport for me!
Double post please delete
I get hard when I get text's. I think it is my ATF begging me to come over. But it's usually not. So now, I am used to getting hard when the phone rings. It has gotten so bad that the only time I can get hard is when I get a text. Any ladies out there ready for my new fetish? I need someone to repeatedly text during a session. The more you text, the harder I get. Eventually, her fingers are numb and I have blown a wade all over her phone. Originally Posted by dallaswill
You need to see wulf princess
Yesterday i was at the airport and took off my belt without even thinking i unbuckled my pants and started to slide them off!!! Omg thankfully they didnt get too far down when i realized..... Wtf am i doing? Ha ha it could have been a possible nudity arrest at the airport for me! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Arrest? Or standing ovation? I would bet a the men in the airpot were hoping for an accident! You're HAWT!!!
I get a chub when I see the word Greek. It is a motherfucker when walking through the grocery store with all the Greek stuff.
  • 07-30-2014, 10:36 AM
Yesterday i was at the airport and took off my belt without even thinking i unbuckled my pants and started to slide them off!!! Omg thankfully they didnt get too far down when i realized..... Wtf am i doing? Ha ha it could have been a possible nudity arrest at the airport for me! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
lmao Lola All the men would have loved that show gorgeous!
Are you trying to say Doadies? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Probably trying to say Dodie's...
Probably trying to say Taint's... Originally Posted by GracePreston
Just helping...
A little off topic....I never smoke or want a cigarette unless I am drinking a glass of wine. Right after the first sip, I have an intense craving. Something in my brain connects the two. Because I am not a smoker, I never have any laying around so I usually have to go to 7-11 and buy a whole pack and then because I hate smoking, I throw away the whole pack after one and then repeat the following weekend.
Your vag is like Pavlovs dog...... It drools when it thinks its getting a treat!

Actually yes, we are creatures of habit. There are times when I am doing certain things and I will find myself doing something or feeling something that is hobby related.

For example... when I check into a new hotel room when traveling, I'm always checking the closet and bathroom for a hiding pimp.

When I enter a larger hotel, like a hilton or marriott, I do play spot the provider if its really busy.

In hotels I pick up my towels... at home I leave them on the floor for maid service.

When I get into an elevator at a hotel, I often look around to see who saw me get in..... guilty look on my face no doubt.

So yes... I think its rather common that our behavior or evne our bodies respond on memories of activities and situations like that.
Lola you're one of those women that is INCREDIBLY hot with no makeup, all your pics should be sans makeup.