Do women generally like getting their nipples sucked?

Suck and lick my nipples like you kiss me...soft and slow and then passionately. Don't bite or squeeze..OUCH!

Please be willing to let me return the favor
Suck and lick my nipples like you kiss me...soft and slow and then passionately. Don't bite or squeeze..OUCH! Originally Posted by reese foster

That's some good need to know info right there
That's some good need to know info right there Originally Posted by DickEmDown

Oh Mr. DED, I think you have me all figured out...no info needed.
LOVE IT ALL... They love attention!
  • motor
  • 02-03-2011, 01:32 PM
i has a girlfriend once that liked to have hers pinched and bit......drove her nuts. I am a more gentler nipple nibbler, I like to to lightly suck on it and move my mouth around it very softly in circles, roll my tounge around it, all while gently massaging it with my hand.
There is no "general" blanket when it comes to sex with a woman. No two women are alike in their likes and dislikes-period. It's best just to ask which ever woman you are with at the time. Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
+1 for sure! Don't guess, just ask. Communication is KEY.

As for how the question at hand pertains to me? Oh hayell YES! Light and sweet or pulled and twisted...it's ALL good up north for me!
I have some seriously sensitive nipps...I like them licked, sucked amongst other things. MMMM
so would i work them one by one or both in harmony ?

I love to have my nipples SLOWLY and SOFTLY sucked or nibbled on! As they harden, then you may proceed to increase the pressure, but not before.....OUCH! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
does yours harden after a while of gentle sucking and nibbles ?
I love my breasts sucked on. My nipples very very soflty. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
you wanna suck my nipples huh..
Suck and lick my nipples like you kiss me...soft and slow and then passionately. Don't bite or squeeze..OUCH!

Please be willing to let me return the favor Originally Posted by reese foster
IP, can you ever post on a thread without turning it into a blatant ad? Just wondering...
IP, can you ever post on a thread without turning it into a blatant ad? Just wondering... Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan

Every time a provider posts, it's an ad. It either makes me say to myself "I should see this girl" or it says, "I'll never see this girl."
Every time a provider posts, it's an ad. It either makes me say to myself "I should see this girl" or it says, "I'll never see this girl." Originally Posted by steviewinwood
Well then that should make it really easy for you you to decide what to do then huh?
What? !?
Samantha T. Hasn't weighed-in on this? ??
Just remember; they are actually attached to her.