11 arrested in Denton 😳😳

The very reason I don't do amps (or fake review them) or hit on all the hot young girls that come along. Way too many hot grown ass Indy women that know wtf they are doing and they do it and make my little world a better place
  • 05-22-2017, 07:52 PM
Funny that the black guy in the pictures looks mad as hell and the girl next to him looks happy as can be. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I'm sure he will have some new hoes/ATFs on here for y'all to break your necks trying to see. Bunch of hypocrites lmao
I'm sure he will have some new hoes/ATFs on here for y'all to break your necks trying to see. Bunch of hypocrites lmao Originally Posted by 8701
You got me. I'll be all over the Welcome Wagon section looking for his new crew and I'll wish each one of them a big welcome. Most of my posts are in that section. I'm very welcoming. Hell, I may even post bail for the guy. He looks pretty trustworthy to me so I'm sure he would reimburse me and not run.

In all seriousness, you could not have picked a worst person to quote to prove a point. Trust me, I could not care less what hookers that dipshit pimp brings to the board. I 100% agree with your comment though. You just quoted the wrong guy.
The very reason I don't do amps (or fake review them) or hit on all the hot young girls that come along. Way too many hot grown ass Indy women that know wtf they are doing and they do it and make my little world a better place Originally Posted by Tsmokies
The grow folks crowd is where its at
I don't understand how they can promote this as a human trafficking operation without putting the ages of the girls in the story. Originally Posted by Alastair
Human trafficking has nothing to do with age.
I was wondering how this is human trafficking also. By taking 8 hookers off the streets, now their pimps have to get 8 new hookers to replace them. Almost sounds like it's promoting trafficking. Originally Posted by Cornelius
Protip to "drivers".

Driving the girl to the session makes you a human trafficker.
Human trafficking has nothing to do with age. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
No it doesn't, but being underage is almost always part of the conversation, especially in America where its used as an excuse to continue to criminalize sex workers.
The one white dude of The Get Along Gang though...lol.
One of these things is not like the others 🎶🎵🎶🎵
No it doesn't, but being underage is almost always part of the conversation, especially in America where its used as an excuse to continue to criminalize sex workers. Originally Posted by Alastair
+1,

I have never seen LE release an arrest photo of a person considered a victim of trafficking. So if this crowd is involved in human trafficking, they must be facilitators, not victims.
Who the fuck is actually paying to fuck any of those ladies?
Why? WHy? WHY!
Go to any bar on any night and pick up something better for free!
Wow 5 and 6 sure do
+1,

I have never seen LE release an arrest photo of a person considered a victim of trafficking. So if this crowd is involved in human trafficking, they must be facilitators, not victims. Originally Posted by Ted E. Bear
The article states that is the case. Interesting that 8 of the 11 are women. That's either a lot of bottom bitches, or the face of pimpdom isn't always male and AA.
The very reason I don't do amps (or fake review them) or hit on all the hot young girls that come along. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
curious about your comment.. I get the second part, and agree.. why not "do" AMPs? I hit the Indy and AMP sides with equal fervor, but for safety and security, I would take an AMP over an INDY any day. I have encountered no problems ever, at an AMP.. sure they get raided every couple of years, a few ladies are arrested for Visa issues or something.

but if you think Human Trafficking is a REAL issue at the Dallas AMPs? think again.. and stop reading sensational headlines from people whose job it is to sell news.. or fake news.
curious about your comment.. I get the second part, and agree.. why not "do" AMPs? I hit the Indy and AMP sides with equal fervor, but for safety and security, I would take an AMP over an INDY any day. I have encountered no problems ever, at an AMP.. sure they get raided every couple of years, a few ladies are arrested for Visa issues or something.

but if you think Human Trafficking is a REAL issue at the Dallas AMPs? think again.. and stop reading sensational headlines from people whose job it is to sell news.. or fake news. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Many people here associate "trafficking" with the AMPS, apparently for no other reason than the working girls are foreign born.

"Trafficking" of someone against their will or by deceit etc.is, of course a terrible thing. But the over use of the term and apparent loosening of it's definition are not good things. If a hooker in Asia is brought here to be a hooker, is that "trafficking"?

It seems like a built in parachute for a lady caught practicing her trade, but I admit I have no ideas on how to combat it, except legalization, registration, and inspection accompanied by more severe punishments for those who operate outside the system. Of course, my proposed remedy would drive the cost up even higher.
Human trafficking has nothing to do with age. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
Very true. A person would have to understand the mindset a pimp catches a girl in to get her to go to work for him...the mindset plays a bigger factor than the age...but maybe this depends on the kind of pimp, his game and/or motives in the this game.

The one white dude of The Get Along Gang though...lol.
One of these things is not like the others �������� Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
My belief is he was arrested for the possession with intent to deliver charge...

"Trafficking" of someone against their will or by deceit etc.is, of course a terrible thing. But the over use of the term and apparent loosening of it's definition are not good things. If a hooker in Asia is brought here to be a hooker, is that "trafficking"? Originally Posted by Iaintliein
The United Nations defines human trafficking as the recruitment, transportation, transfer, harboring, or receipt of persons by improper means (such as force, abduction, fraud, or coercion) for an improper purpose including forced labor or sexual exploitation.

Human smuggling, a related but different crime, generally involves the consent of the person(s) being smuggled. These people often pay large sums of money to be smuggled across international borders. Once in the country of their final destination, they are generally left to their own devices. Smuggling becomes trafficking when the element of force or coercion is introduced.

The U.S. Government defines human trafficking as:
Sex trafficking in which a commercial sex act is induced by force, fraud, or coercion, or in which the person induced to perform such act has not attained 18 years of age.
The recruitment, harboring, transportation, provision, or obtaining of a person for labor or services, through the use of force, fraud, or coercion for the purpose of subjection to involuntary servitude, peonage, debt bondage, or slavery.