Quick Question

If 2 ladies that you have seen are on P411 they can vouch for you and you get the first 6 months free. I always mention it to my friends that don't have it. Makes screening so much easier. The cock blocking hookers on Eccie are growing by the day. It's definitely worth it.
The cock blocking hookers on Eccie are growing by the day. It's definitely worth it. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
What's a guy gotta do to get another provider to offer a better deal than the one he's wanting to see? Does this happen when you reach out to a provider for a reference? Providers fighting over you...

I don't know what they are offering. They either take days to respond or never do at all. It has always been talked about, but this summer has been absolutely ridiculous. Very frustrating.
The off chance a provider you were seeing read your profile and accommodated what you liked without telling you was always a great surprise however! Paging Laura Lynn! Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Surely I was not the only lady who read your profile before you visited to see your likes lol But thank you for remembering.

And that is another great thing about p4. You can, and should, fill out the profile. You can specify things like beverage choice, lingerie/outfit requests, if its ok for a girl to wear perfume and so on. Just lots of useful information for a lady to make your time together special without having to play 20 questions.
Actually a guy can join with at least two references from p411 providers unless something has changed Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
While admittedly not familiar with this particular process, I believe a different one required you to show proof that your client id (or whatever it was called) had a name that could be verified on some legal form of identification. I don't remember if that had to be submitted as part of the process or just needed for provider verification.

Surely I was not the only lady who read your profile before you visited to see your likes lol But thank you for remembering. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
You may not have been the only lady to read it; but you were the only lady to accommodate it and even apologized for not having a drink I mentioned I liked.

Gold star for you!
Just do it .. I read profiles , I want to know if im a fit for the gent

I just read one that I knew I would not want to be with so it helps a lot to have p411..
I love p411! It is very convenient
Barrier to entry: an added cost as well as giving up personal information when you sign up. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I signed up for the free six month membership and got two providers to vouch for me. I never gave Gina any RWI. It makes setting up appointments so much easier that I now use whether or not a provider is on P411 as a major consideration.